E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of the Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Phenomena|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- V.A. Rogov, R.A. Stepen, V.V. Kulak, Conifers of the Boreal Area: Theor. and Appl. Research J., 33, 168-170 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Rogov, A.V. Rogov, R.A. Stepen, Chemistry of plant raw materials, 4, 181-184. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Luis A. Gurovich, Electrophysiology of Woody Plants. Electrophysiology - From Plants to Heart, Dr. Saeed Oraii (Ed.), InTech (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Perveen, Shagufta, Chemical composition and antimicrobial activities of essential oils of some coniferous plants cultivated in Egyp. IJPR, 16 (Jan. 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Prusakova, V.A. Rogov, V.V. Kulak, Forest and chemical complexes; problems and solutions, 1, 206-208 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Rogov, Influence of negative ions and volatile terpenoids on the air purification of processing areas of woodworking enterprises (Publishing House of Moscow State University, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.