E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Natural Resources Management|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- OECD report “Integrating climate change adaptation into development cooperation”, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- IRES report “The International Meeting on Climate Change: Adaptation Challenges and Opportunities for Morocco”, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Chaumont, R.D. Brown, R.D. 2010. Analyse de simulations régionales du climat et d’indices climatiques associés au transport routier dans le Sud du Québec,” Revue Routes - Road, no. 345, first quarter 2010, pp. 78–83. [Google Scholar]
- DesJarlais, C. Allard, M. Blondot, A. Bourque, A. Chaumont, D. Gosselin, P. Houle, D. Larrivée, C. Lease, N. Roy, R. Savard, J.-P. Turcotte, R. and Villeneuve, C. 2010. Adapting to climate change. Consortium Ouranos, Montreal, 2010, 130 p. [Google Scholar]
- Juneau S. Pierre P. 2008. Development of a road simulator for mechanical and climatic stress in the laboratory. 2008 Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Civilengineering, Quebec. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.