E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Waste Treatment and Recovery Channels|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- B. Pichler, C. Hellmich, J. Eberhardsteiner, J. Wasserbauer, P. Termkhajornkit, R. Barbarulo, G. Chanvillard, Effect of gel-space ratio and microstructure on strength of hydrating cementitious materials: an engineering micromechanics approach, Cem. Concr. Res. 45 (0) (2013) 55–68. [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Jennings, A. Kumar, G. Sant, Quantitative discrimination of the nano-porestructure of cement paste during drying: new insights from water sorption isotherms, Cem. Concr. Res. 76 (2015) 27–36 [Google Scholar]
- M. Königsberger, B. Pichler, C. Hellmich, Micromechanics of ITZ-aggregate interaction in concrete, Part II: strength upscaling, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 97 (2) (2014) 543–551 [Google Scholar]
- B. Craeye, M. Geirnaert, G.D. Schutter, Super absorbing polymers as an internal curing agent for mitigation of early-age cracking of high-performance concrete bridge decks, Constr. Build. Mater. 25 (1) (2011) 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhutovsky, K. Kolver, Effect of internal curing on durability-related properties of high-performance concrete, Cem. Concr. Res. 42 (1) (2012) 20–26 [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Han, J. Zhang, Y.M. Luosun, T.Y. Hao, Effect of internal curing on internal relative humidity and shrinkage of high strength concrete slabs, Constr. Build. Mater. 61 (2014) 41–49. [Google Scholar]
- M.-M. Zhou, G. Meschke, Strength homogenization of matrix-inclusion composites using the linear comparison composite approach, Int. J. Solids Struct. 51 (1) (2014) 259–273 [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Allen, J.J. Thomas, H.M. Jennings, Composition and density of nanoscale calcium-silicate-hydrate, Nat. Mater. 6 (2007) 311–316. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Gallucci, X. Zhang, K.L. Scrivener, Effect of temperature on the microstructure of calcium silicate hydrate (C-S-H), Cem. Concr. Res. 53 (2013) 185–195. [Google Scholar]
- P. Atkins, J. de Paula, Atkins’ Physical Chemistry, 9th, Oxford University Press, New York, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Lee S. L., Tam C. T., Swaddiwudhipong S. and Mani A. C. Temperature distribution and thermal stresses in thick concrete pours. In 3rd International Conference on Structural Failure, Singapore, 1991, pp. 17–33. [Google Scholar]
- Bentz D. P., Waller V. and Larrard F. Prediction of adiabatic temperature rise in conventional and high-performance concretes using a 3-D microstructural model. Cement and Concrete Research, 1998, 28, No. 2, 285–297. [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Powers, Structure and physical properties of hardened Portland cement paste, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 41 (1958) 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- M. Aqil, L Bahi, L. Ouadif, S. Amgaad, A. Bouajaj, The Impact of the Addition of Plastic Additives, Polypropylene Fibers and Specimen Shape on drying Shrinkage and Mass Loss of High-Performance Sand Concrete, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET) 9 (13), 2018, pp. 1606–1614. http://www.iaeme.com/IJCIET/issues.asp?JType=IJCIET&VType=9&IType=13 [Google Scholar]
- M. Aqil, L. Bahi, L. Ouadif and S. Amgaad, Rochan Trivedi and Sidharth, Green Buildings: Review, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(6), 2018, pp. 1617–1632. http://www.iaeme.com/ijciet/issues.asp?JType=IJCIET&VType=9&IType=6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.