E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Waste Treatment and Recovery Channels|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- BL Golden, RT Wong, (1981). ‘’Capacitated arc routing problems” [Google Scholar]
- R. Hirabayashi, N. Nishida, Y. Saruwatari, Tour Construction Algorithm For The Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, Asia Pacific Journal of Operational Research, Vol 9 (Issue 2), (January 1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Belenguer, E. Benavent, A Cutting Plane Algorithm For The Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, Computers & Operations Research, Vol.30 (Issue 5): 705–728, (April 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baldacci, V. Maniezzo, Exact Methods Based On Node Routing Formulations For Undirected Arc Routing Problems, Networks, Vol. 47(Issue1):52–60, (January 2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Longo, M.P. de Aragão, E. Uchoa, Solving Capacitated Arc Routing Problems Using A Transformation To The CVRP, Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 33 (Issue 6): 1823–1837, (June 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hertz, G. Laporte, M. Mittaz, A Tabu Search Heuristic For The Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, Operations Research, Vol.48 (Issue 1), (February 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brandão, R. Eglese, A Deterministic Tabu Search Algorithm For The Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 35 (Issue 4): 1112–1126, (April 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lacomme, C. Prins, W.R. Cherif, A Genetic Algorithm for the Capacitated Arc Routing Problem and Its Extensions (Applications of evolutionary computing, Evo Workshops, 2001, pp. 473-483) (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Cherif, Problèmes d’optimisation en tournées sur arcs, Ph.D. dissertation, Production management, Doctoral School Sciences for the Engineer, Troyes, Aube, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Arakaki, F. L.Usberti, Hybrid Genetic Algorithm For The Open Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 90: 221–231, (February 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dorigo, V. Maniezzo, A. Colorni, The ant system: Optimization by a colony of cooperating agents, IEEE Transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics, Vol. 26 (Issue 1):29–41, (January 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lacomme, C. Prins, A. Tanguy, Optimisation par colonies de fourmis pour les tournées sur arcs, 4th Francophone Conference of Modelling and Simulation “Organization and Conduct of Activities in Industry and Services” MOSIM’03, Toulouse, France, from 23 to 25 (April 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kansou, A. Yassine, Ant Colony System for the Periodic Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, International Network Optimization, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Santos, J.C. Rodrigues, J.R. Current, An Improved Ant Colony Optimization Based Algorithm For The Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, Transportation Research Part B Methodological, Vol. 44 (Issue 2): 246–266, (February 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xing, P. Rohlfshagen, Y.W. Chen, X. Yao, A Hybrid Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for the Extended Capacitated Arc Routing Problem, IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics. Part B, Cybernetics: a publication of the IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society, Vol. 41 (Issue 4), (February 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Btissam, T Lamoudan, J. Boukachour, E.A. Ahmed, Un algorithme hybride pour la résolution du problème de collecte des déchets, 1st International IEEE Conference on Logistics Operations Management, Higher Institute of Logistics Studies, Havre, France, (October 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Tirkolaee, I. Mahdavi, M.M.S Esfahani, A Robust Periodic Capacitated Arc Routing Problem For Urban Waste Collection Considering Drivers And Crew’s Working Time, Waste Management, Vol. 76: 138–146, (June 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.