E3S Web Conf.
Volume 151, 2020The 1st International Conference on Veterinary, Animal, and Environmental Sciences (ICVAES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Abd-Allah: Effects of parity and nutrition plane during late pregnancy on metabolic responses, colostrum production and lamb output of rahmani ewes. Egypt. J. Anim. Prod. 2013; 50: 132–42. [Google Scholar]
- Kim SW, Weaver AC, Shen YB et al. : Improving efficiency of sow productivity: Nutrition and health. J. Anim. Sci. Biotechnol. 2013; 4: 2–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Aquino DL,Del Rosario WT, Verona LS, et al. : Effects of flushing and milk replacer on improving the productivity of dairy buffaloes and their calves. Buffalo Int. Conf. 2013; 146–59. [Google Scholar]
- Luo WL, Luo Z, Xu X, et al. : The effect of maternal diet with fish oil on oxidative stress and inflammatory response in sow and new-born piglets. Oxid. Med. Cell. Longev. 2019; 2019: 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Gulliver CE, Friend MA, King BJ et al. : The role of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in reproduction of sheep and cattle. Anim. Reprod. Sci. 2012; 131: 9–22. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Feldman BF, Zink JG, Jain NC: Schalm’s Veterinary Hematology (Philadelphia, Baltimore, New York, London, Buenos Aires, Hong Kong, Sidney, Tokyo: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins). 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Tharwat M, Ali A, Al-Sobayil F: Hematological and biochemical profiles in goats during the transition period. Comp. Clin. Path. 2013; 24. [Google Scholar]
- Rusmana D, Piliang WG, Setiyono A et al.: Minyak ikan lemuru dan suplementasi vitamin E dalam ransum ayam broiler sebagai imunomodulator. Anim. Prod. 2008; 10: 110–6. [Google Scholar]
- Rosa DD, Lopes R, Ii DS, et al.: Models, biological flaxseed, olive and fish oil influence plasmatic lipids, lymphocyte migration and morphometry of the intestinal of Wistar rats. 2010; 25: 275–80. [Google Scholar]
- Farina G, Cattaneo D, Lecchi C, et al. : A review on the role of EPA and DHA through goat nutrition to human health: could they be effective both to animals and humans? J. Dairy, Vet. Anim. Res. 2015; 2. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.