E3S Web Conf.
Volume 151, 2020The 1st International Conference on Veterinary, Animal, and Environmental Sciences (ICVAES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Johnston SD, McGowan MR, Blyde D: Birth of a banteng (Bos javanicus) calf at Western Plains Zoo after fixed time artificial insemination. Aust Vet J. 2002; 80: 94–95. [Google Scholar]
- Yoelinda VT, Arifiantini I, Agil M, et al.: Semen characteristics of banteng (Bos javanicus) collected by electroejaculation method. Proc. of the20th FAVA Conggress and The 15th KVNAS PDHI. 2018; 61–63. [Google Scholar]
- Haron AW, Ming Y, Zainudin ZZ: Evaluation of semen collected by electroejaculation from captive lesser Malay chevrotain (Tragulus javanicus). J Zoo Wildlife Med. 2000; 31: 164–167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen LM, Hou R, Zhang ZH, et al.: Electroejaculation and semen characteristics of Asiatic black bears (Ursus thibetanus). Anim Reprod Sci. 2007; 101: 358–364. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Toosi BM, Gratton G, McCorkell RB, et al.: Effects of pipothiazine palmitate on handling stress and on the characteristics of semen collected by electroejaculation in bison (Bison bison) bulls. Anim Reprod Sci. 2013; 138: 55–63. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Das BC, Sarkar M: Training and collection of semen from yak bull (Poephagus grunniens L.). Fourth International Congress on Yak. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Nath KC, Deka BC, Borgohain BN, et al.: Semen characteristics in a captive mithun (Bos frontalis). J Zoo An Med. 1985; 16: 62–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iswadi MI, Ann ZF, Hafiz MM, et al.: Collection, analysis and cryopreservation of semen from Malayan gaur (Bos gaurus hubbacki): A preliminary study. Open Vet J. 2012; 2: 109–114. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Palmer C, Brito L, Arteaga A, et al.: Comparison of electro-ejaculation and transrectal massage for semen collection in range and yearling feedlot beef bulls. Anim Reprod Sci. 2005; 87: 25–31. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sylla L, Palombi C, Stradaioli G, et al.: Effect of semen collection by transrectal massage of accessory sexual glands or artificial vagina on the outcome of breeding soundness examinations of Italian yearling beef bulls. Theriogenology. 2015; 83: 779–785. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Agil M, Supriatna I, Purwantara B, et al.: Assessment of fertility status in the male sumatran rhino at the Sumateran Rhino Sanctuary, Way Kambas National Park, Lampung. Hayati. 2008; 15: 39–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarsaifi K, Rosnina HY, Ariff OM, et al.: Effect of semen collection methods on the quality of pre-and postthawed Bali cattle (Bos javanicus) spermatozoa. Reprod Domest Anim. 2013; 44: 1006–1012. [Google Scholar]
- Baiee F, Haron W, Yusoff R, et al.: Modification of electro-ejaculation technique to minimise disomfort during semen collection in bulls. Pakistan J Zool. 2018; 50: 83–89. [Google Scholar]
- Senger PL: 2012. Pathways to Pregnancy. Redmon (OR): Current Conception, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Persson Y, McGowan M, Soderquist L: Comparison between the sperm morphology in semen samples obtained from yearling beef bulls by transrectal massage of the ampullae and cauda epididymal dissection. Reprod Dom Anim. 2006; 41: 233–237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merilan, CP, Read BW, Boever WJ: Semen collection procedures for captive wild animals. IZY. 1982; 22: 241–244. [Google Scholar]
- Thongphakdee A, Tipkantha W, Susweeedamrong J, et al.: Assessment of male fertility in endangered banteng, gaurs and white rhinoceros: a case report. Thai J Vet Med Suppl. 2011; 41: 170–172. [Google Scholar]
- Blom E: The ultrastructure of some characteristic sperm defects and a proposal for a new classification of the bull spermiogram. Nord Vet Med. 1973; 25: 383–391. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chenoweth PJ: Genetic sperm defects. Theriogenology. 2005; 64: 457–468. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.