E3S Web Conf.
Volume 151, 2020The 1st International Conference on Veterinary, Animal, and Environmental Sciences (ICVAES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Lemma A: Effect of cryopreservation on sperm quality and fertility, Artificial Insemination in Farm Animals. Milad Manafi, IntechOpen. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Kebede A: Review on Factors Affecting Success of Artificial Insemination. Int J Curr Res Aca Rev. 2018; 6 (5): 42–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhakat M, Mohanty TK, Raina VC, et al.: Effect of age and season on semen quality parameters in Sahiwal bulls. Trop Anim Health Prod. 2011; 43 (6): 1161–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vilakazi DM, Webb EC: Effect of age and season on sperm morphology of Friesland bulls at an artificial insemination centre in South Africa. S Afr J Anim Sci. 2004; 34 (1): 62–69. [Google Scholar]
- Brito LF, Silva AE, Rodrigues LH, et al.: Effect of environmental factor, age, genotype on sperm production and semen quality in Bos Indicus and Bos Taurus AI bulls in Brazil. Anim Reprod Sci. 2002; 70 (34): 181–90. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Garner DL, Hafez ES: Spermatozoa and seminal plasma. In: B Hafez, ES Hafez (eds) Reproduction in Farm Animals. Philadelphia: Lippincot William and Wilkins. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Enciso M, Cisale H, Johnston SD, et al.: Major morphological sperm abnormalities in the bull are related to sperm DNA damage. Theriogenology. 2011; 76 (1): 23–32. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Virro MR, Larson-Cook KL, Evenson DP: Sperm chromatin structure assay (SCSA) parameters are related to fertilization blastocyst development, and on going pregnancy in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. Fertil Steril. 2004; 81 (5): 1289–95. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kim HS, Kang MJ, Kim SA, et al.: The utility of sperm DNA damage assay using toluidine blue and aniline blue staining in routine semen analysis. Clin Exp Reprod Med. 2013; 40 (1): 23–28. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sloter E, Schmid TE, Marchetti F, et al.: Quantitative effects of male age on sperm motion. Hum Reprod. 2006; 21 (11): 2868–75. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sartorius GA, Nieschlag E: Paternal age and reproduction. Hum Reprod Update. 2010; 16 (1) :65–79. [Google Scholar]
- Aitken RJ, Nixon B, Lin M, et al.: Proteomic changes in mammalian spermatozoa during epididymal maturation. Asian J Androl. 2007; 9 (4): 554–64. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zewdie E, Deneke N, FikreMariam D, et al.: Guidelines and procedures on bovine semen production. Addis Ababa: NAIC. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wyrobek AJ, Eskenazi B, Young S, et al.: Advancing age has differential effects on DNA damage, chromatin integrity, gene mutations, and aneuploidies in sperm. Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2006; 103 (25): 9601–9606. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zubkova EV, Robaire B: Effects of ageing on spermatozoal chromatin and its sensitivity to in vivo and in vitro oxidative challenge in the Brown Norway rat. Hum Reprod. 2006; 21 (11): 2901–10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Larson-Cook KL, Brannian JD, Hansen KA, et al.: Relationship between the outcomes of assisted reproductive techniques and sperm DNA fragmentation as measured by the sperm chromatin structure assay. Fertil Steril. 2003; 80 (4): 895–902. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Diskin MG: Optimizing reproductive performance of beef cows and replacement heifers. Animal. 2014; Suppl 1:27–39. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Butler S: Nutritional management to optimize fertility of dairy cows in pasture-based systems. Animal. 2014; Suppl 1:15–26. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Haris ID, Fronczak C, Roth L, et al.: Fertility and the Aging Male. Rev Urol. 2011; 13 (4): 184–190. [Google Scholar]
- Feldman HA, Goldstein I, Hatzichristou DG, et al.: Impotence and its medical and psychosocial correlates: results of the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. J Urol. 1994; 151 (1): 54–61. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.