E3S Web Conf.
Volume 151, 2020The 1st International Conference on Veterinary, Animal, and Environmental Sciences (ICVAES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- American Veterinary Medical Association: U.S. Pet Ownership & Demographics Sourcebook (2007 Edition). American Veterinary Medical Association. Schaumburg, IL. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous. Pet Market in Asia. https://insight.rakuten.com/pet-market-in-asia/. Downloadeed 27 December 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zimolag U, Kruppa T: Pet ownership as a meaningful community occupation for people with serious mental illness. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2009; 63: 126–137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Setianingrum F: Benefits of owning pets for people with chronic diseases (Manfaat memelihara hewan pada penderita penyakit kronis). Thesis. Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang, Malang, Indonesia. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Rahmiati DUA, Pribadi ES: Level of Education and Economic Status of Pet Owners for Their Knowledge and Application of Animal Welfare (Tingkat pendidikan dan status ekonomi pemilik hewan kesayangan dalam hal pengetahuan dan penerapan kesejahteraan hewan). J. Veteriner. 2014; 15(3): 386–394. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson WP, Reid CM, Jennings GL: Pet ownership and risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Med. J. Aust. 1992; 157: 298–301. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Murphy MD, Larson J, Tyler A, et al.: Assessment of owner willingness to treat or manage diseases of dogs and cats as a guide to shelter animal adoptability. J. Am. Vet. Med. Assoc. 2013; 242: 46–53. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ramo´n ME, Margaret RS, Michael PW: Companion animal knowledge, attachment and pet cat care and their associations with household demographics for residents of a rural Texas town. Preventive Veterinary Medicine. 2010; 94: 251–263. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Freiwald A, Listera A, Weng HY: Survey to investigate pet ownership and attitudes to pet care in metropolitan Chicago dog and/or cat owners. Preventive Veterinary Medicine. 2014; 115: 198–204. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Awosanya EJ, Akande HO: Animal health care seeking behavior of pets or livestock owners and knowledge and awareness on zoonoses in a university community. Veterinary World. 2015; 8(7): 841–847. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Costa BG, Gilbert A, Monroe B, et al.: The influence of poverty and rabies knowledge on healthcare seeking behaviors and dog ownership. PLoS ONE. 2018; 13(6): e0197330. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gates MC, Walker J,Zito, et al.: Cross-sectional survey of pet ownership, veterinary service utilisation, and pet-related expenditures in New Zealand. N Z Vet J. 2019; 67(6): 306–314. [Google Scholar]
- Foreman AM, Glenn MK, Meade BJ, et al.: Dogs in the Workplace: A Review of the Benefits and Potential Challenges. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017; 14(5): 498: 1–21. [Google Scholar]
- Carvelli A, Iacoponi F,Scaramozzino P.: A CrossSectional Survey to Estimate the Cat Population and Ownership Profiles in a Semirural Area of Central Italy. Biomed Res Int. 2016; 1: 1–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.