E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- G. De Vita, K. Endresen, L.C. Hunt, An empirical analysis of energy demand in Namibia, Energy policy, 34(18), 3447–3463 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lund, Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development, Energy, 32(6), 912–919 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bilgen, S. Keleş, A. Kaygusuz, A. Sarı, K. Kaygusuz, Global warming and renewable energy sources for sustainable development: a case study in Turkey, Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 12(2), 372–396 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Energy, Homer pro version 3.7 user manual, HOMER Energy: Boulder, CO, USA, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mesarić, S. Krajcar, Home demand side management integrated with electric vehicles and renewable energy sources, Energy and Buildings, 108, 1–9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Aghaei, M.-I. Alizadeh, Demand response in smart electricity grids equipped with renewable energy sources: A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 18, 64–72 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-R. Seo, G.-H. Kim, S.-Y. Kim, N. Kim, H.-G. Lee, C. Hwang, M. Park, I.-K. Yu, Power quality control strategy for grid-connected renewable energy sources using PV array and supercapacitor, 2010 International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, 2010, IEEE, pp 437–441 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Stine, P. Huybers, I.Y. Fung, Changes in the phase of the annual cycle of surface temperature, Nature, 457(7228), 435 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.U. Kansara, B. Parekh, Modelling and simulation of distributed generation system using HOMER software, 2011 International Conference on Recent Advancements in Electrical, Electronics and Control Engineering, 2011, IEEE, pp 328–332 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Abdul‐Wahab, Analysis of thermal inversions in the Khareef Salalah region in the Sultanate of Oman, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 108(D9), (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mestre, P. Domonkos, F. Picard, I. Auer, S. Robin, E. Lebarbier, R. Böhm, E. Aguilar, J.A. Guijarro, G. Vertacnik, HOMER: a homogenization software– methods and applications, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, H. Nehrir, F. Lin, J. Zhao, From hybrid energy systems to microgrids: Hybridization techniques, configuration, and control, IEEE PES General Meeting, 2010, IEEE, pp 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- A. Shiroudi, R. Rashidi, G. Gharehpetian, S. Mousavifar, A. Akbari Foroud, Case study: Simulation and optimization of photovoltaic-windbattery hybrid energy system in Taleghan-Iran using homer software, Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 4(5), 053111 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ashok, Optimised model for community-based hybrid energy system, Renewable energy, 32(7), 1155–1164 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Haratian, P. Tabibi, M. Sadeghi, B. Vaseghi, A. Poustdouz, A renewable energy solution for standalone power generation: A case study of KhshU SiteIran, Renewable Energy, 125, 926–935 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.