E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- F. Berrouk, B. Ali Rachedi, A. Lemzadmi, K. Bounaya, and H. Zeghache, Applications of shunt FACTS controller for voltage stability improvment, 2014 International Conference on Electrical Sciences and Technologies in Maghreb (CISTEM), 1–6, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. Bavithra, S. Charles Raja, and P. Venkatesh, Optimal Setting of FACTS Devices using Particle Swarm Optimization for ATC Enhancement in Deregulated Power System, IFAC-PapersOnLine, 49, 450–455, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bhattacharyya and S. K. Goswami, Optimal Planning for the Placement of FACTS Devices by Differential Evolution Technique for the Increased Loadabilty of a Power System, 2012 Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, 1–4, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. B. Salim and J. Maika, Optimal allocation of FACTS device to improve voltage profile and power loss using evolutionary programming technique, 2016 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), 1208–1215, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sravan Kumar, M. Suryakalavathi, and G. V. Nagesh Kumar, Optimal power flow with static VAR compensator based on flower pollination algorithm to minimize real power losses, 2015 Conference on Power, Control, Communication and Computational Technologies for Sustainable Growth (PCCCTSG), 112–116, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Taleb, A. Salem, A. Ayman, and M. A. Azma, Optimal allocation of TCSC using adaptive cuckoo search algorithm, 2016 Eighteenth International Middle East Power Systems Conference (MEPCON), 387–391, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gitizadeh, A modified simulated annealing approach to congestion alleviation in a power system using FACTS devices, 45th International Universities Power Engineering Conference UPEC2010, 1–6, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Parizad, A. Khazali, and M. Kalantar, Application of HSA and GA in optimal placement of FACTS devices considering voltage stability and losses, 2009 International Conference on Electric Power and Energy Conversion Systems, (EPECS), 1–7, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ranganathan, M. Surya Kalavathi, and C. Asir Rajan C., Self-adaptive firefly algorithm based multi-objectives for multi-type FACTS placement, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 10, 2576–2584, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dubey, S. Dixit, and G. Agnihotri, Optimal Placement of Shunt Facts Devices Using Heuristic Optimization Techniques: An Overview, 2014 Fourth International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, 518–523, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dutta, P. K. K. Roy, and D. Nandi, Optimal location of TCSC and TCPS using hybrid DE/CRO algorithm, Michael Faraday IET International Summit, 170–175, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.-Y. Cheng and D. Prayogo, Symbiotic Organisms Search: A new metaheuristic optimization algorithm, Computers & Structures, 139, 98–112, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- U. Guvenc, S. Duman, M. K. Dosoglu, H. T. Kahraman, Y. Sonmez, and C. Yilmaz, Application of Symbiotic Organisms Search Algorithm to solve various economic load dispatch problems, 2016 International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA), 1–7, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Prasad and V. Mukherjee, A novel symbiotic organisms search algorithm for optimal power flow of power system with FACTS devices, Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, 19, 79–89, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Mohamad Zamani, I. Musirin, and S. I. Suliman, Symbiotic Organisms Search Technique for SVC Installation in Voltage Control, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 6, 318–329, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Mohamad Zamani, I. Musirin, S. A. Syed Mustaffa, and S. I. Suliman, Optimal SVC allocation via symbiotic organisms search for voltage security improvement, TELKOMNIKA, 17, 1267–1274, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdullahi, M. A. Ngadi, and S. I. Dishing, Chaotic symbiotic organisms search for task scheduling optimization on cloud computing environment, 2017 6th ICT International Student Project Conference (ICT-ISPC), 1–4, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Saha and V. Mukherjee, Optimal placement and sizing of DGs in RDS using chaos embedded SOS algorithm, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 10, 3671–3680, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Tejani, V. J. Savsani, and V. K. Patel, Adaptive symbiotic organisms search (SOS) algorithm for structural design optimization, Journal of Computational Design and Engineering, 3, 226–249, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Mohamad Zamani, I. Musirin, S. I. Suliman, and S. A. Syed Mustaffa, Chaotic Immune Symbiotic Organisms Search for solving optimisation problem, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7, 73–79, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.