E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- D.W. Edwards. Energy Trading & Investing (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- Economic Consulting Associates (ECA). European Electricity Forward Markets and Hedging Products—State of Play and Elements for Monitoring. Technical Report (ACER, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Benth, A. Cartea, R. Kiesel, J. Bank Financ. 32, 2006–2021 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cartea, P. Villaplana, Quantitative Energy Finance, 215–236 (Springer, New York, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Bessembinder, M.L. Lemmon, J. Financ. 57, 1347–1382 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Huisman, M. Kilic, Energy Econ. 34, 892–898 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Steinert, F. Ziel, Energy J. 40, 105–127 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Ballester, F. Climent, D. Furio, Rev. Esp. Financ. Contab. 45, 135–153 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ferreira, H. Sebastião, J. Energy Markets 11, 61–82 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Haykin, R. Lippmann. Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hashem, Neural Netw. 10, 599 (1997) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Weron, M. Zator, Energy Econ. 44, 178–190 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.