E3S Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20202019 International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (PEEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Electronics and Transmission Technology|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- Lee, J., B. Bagheri, and H.-A. Kao, A cyberphysical systems architecture for industry 4.0based manufacturing systems. Manufacturing Letters, 2015. 3: p. 18–23. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong, R.Y., et al., Intelligent manufacturing in the context of industry 4.0: a review. Engineering, 2017. 3(5): p. 616–630. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai, Y., et al., Sensor data and information fusion to construct digital-twins virtual machine tools for cyber-physical manufacturing. Procedia Manufacturing, 2017. 10: p. 1031–1042. [Google Scholar]
- De Mauro, A., M. Greco, and M. Grimaldi, A formal definition of Big Data based on its essential features. Library Review, 2016. 65(3): p. 122–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Y. and W. Xue, Review of tool condition monitoring methods in milling processes. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2018. 96(5-8): p. 2509–2523. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miorandi, D., et al., Internet of things: Vision, applications and research challenges. Ad hoc networks, 2012. 10(7): p. 1497–1516. [Google Scholar]
- Chiang, H.-F., et al. Study of Motorized Spindle Reliability Monitoring. in 2018 International Conference on Applied Electronics (AE). 2018. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Khaitan, S.K. and J.D. McCalley, Design techniques and applications of cyberphysical systems: A survey. IEEE Systems Journal, 2015. 9(2): p. 350–365. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, G., et al., Knowledge-driven digital twin manufacturing cell towards intelligent manufacturing. International Journal of Production Research, 2019: p. 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong, R.Y., X. Xu, and L. Wang, IoT-enabled smart factory visibility and traceability using laserscanners. Procedia Manufacturing, 2017. 10: p. 114. [Google Scholar]
- Olalere, I.O., M. Dewa, and B. Nleya. Remote Condition Monitoring of Elevator’s Vibration and Acoustics Parameters for Optimised Maintenance Using IoT Technology. in 2018 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (CCECE). 2018. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Olalere, I.O. and M. Dewa, Early fault detection of elevators using remote condition monitoring through IoT technology. South African Journal of Industrial Engineering, 2018. 29(4): p. 17–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hashem, I.A.T., et al., The rise of “big data” on cloud computing: Review and open research issues. Information systems, 2015. 47: p. 98–115. [Google Scholar]
- Botta, A., et al., Integration of cloud computing and internet of things: a survey. Future generation computer systems, 2016. 56: p. 684–700. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hassan, M., et al., Intelligent machining: real-time tool condition monitoring and intelligent adaptive control systems. Journal of Machine Engineering, 2018. 18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, M., et al., Study on tool wear and workpiece surface integrity following drilling of CFRP laminates with variable feed rate strategy. Procedia CIRP, 2018. 71: p. 407–412. [Google Scholar]
- Hocheng, H., et al., Tool wear monitoring in singlepoint diamond turning using laser scattering from machined workpiece. Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 2018. 31: p. 405–415. [Google Scholar]
- Qi, Q., et al., Digital Twin Service Towards Smart Manufacturing. Procedia CIRP, 2018. 72(1): p. 237–242. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.