E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- B. Mustafa, The analysis of Nias and West Sumatera Earthquake and the Similarity which does not cause a tsunami. J. Ilmu Fis. | Univ. Andalas. 2, no. 1, pp. 44–50, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ophiyandri, B. Istijono, D. Chairisna, and A. Tadzkia, The satisfaction level of societies towards Housings Rehabilitation and Reconstruction Program Pasca Earthquake September 30th, 2009 in West Sumatera Province. no. September 2009, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Alhadi, Readiness of Route and Location Public Evacuation towards Earthquake and Tsunami Disaster Risks in Padang City (Disaster Management Disaster). Humanus, 13, no. 1, p. 35, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Padang, Spatial Plan of Padang City Area 2010-2030, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Deputy for Prevention and Preparedness for the National Board for Disaster Management, Disaster Risk Assessment of Padang City, West Sumatera 2014-2018. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- BNPB, “Data & Information of Disasters in Indonesia (DIBI) 1815-2018.”. [Google Scholar]
- Deputy for Prevention and Preparedness for the National Board for Disaster Management, Disasters Prevention Planning Documents of Padang City 2014-2018. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. D. O. Rourke, Critical Infrastructure Security, and Resilience, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Siemens, ARUP, and RPA, Toolkit for Resilient Cities Infrastructure, Technology, and Urban Planning, SIEMENS Toolkit For Resilient Cities, p. 66, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Mitchell and K. Harris, Resilience: A risk management approach, ODI Background Note. Overseas Development Institute, London, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. Papa, A. Galderisi, M. C.. Vigo Majello, and E. Saretta, Smart and Resilient Cities. A Systemic Approach for Developing, TeMA J. L. Use, Mobil. Environ., 1, no. Cities, Energy and Climate Change (1), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Mercy Corps Indonesia, Guidelines to City Resilience Strategy (CRS) Making, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Maryati, Infrastructure System, Regional and City Infrastructure, pp. 1–27, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Prasetyo and D. M. Firdaus, The effect of Infrastructure to the Regional Economic Growth in Indonesia, J. Ekon. dan Kebijak. Pembang., 2, pp. 222–236, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- IFRC, Sendai Framework for DRR, no. March, p. 25, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- 1UNISDR, Disaster Resilience Scorecard for Cities Detailed level assessment, p. 118, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- BPBD of Padang City, Contingencies Planning Document for Tsunami Disaster in Padang City, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- BPBD of Padang City, Contingencies Planning Document for Flood Disaster in Padang City, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- BPBD of Padang City, Contingencies Planning Document for Flash Flood in Padang City, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.