E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- D Haryanto, Landslide Risk Assessment in Semarang City, Central Java Province, Postgraduate Program at the Faculty of Engineering, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aminatun, Landslide Disaster Risk Analysis in Bantul Regency, Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery in collaboration with Bantul Regency, The World Bank (2013) [Google Scholar]
- BAPPEDA DIY, Disaster Risk Mapping Method of the Special Province of Yogyakarta (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Dahal and R. K. Dahal, Geoenvironmental Disasters. 4 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D A P Sari, S Innaqa and Safrila, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 209 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia No.24 of 2007 concerning Disaster Management (2007) [Google Scholar]
- United Nation-International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UN-ISDR), Guide to Implementing the Sendai Framework (2007). [Google Scholar]
- National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB), Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction (2015-2030) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation No.21 of 2008, concerning the Implementation of Disaster Management (2008). [Google Scholar]
- BNPB, Regulation of the Head of the National Disaster Management Agency of the Republic of Indonesia, No.4 of 2008 concerning Guidelines for Disaster Management Plans (2008). [Google Scholar]
- BNPB, Regulation of the Head of the National Disaster Management Agency of the Republic of Indonesia, No.2 of 2012 concerning General Guidelines for Disaster Risk Assessment (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.