E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- California Seismic Safety Commission, Applied Technology Council 40 Volume 1: Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Board, SNI 1726-2002 Procedure for Earthquake Resistant Design of Building Structures (in Indonesian; 2002). [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Board, SNI 1726-2012 Procedure for Earthquake Resistant Design of Building and Non-Building Structures (in Indonesian; 2012). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Qian, W.J. Zhang, and X.D. Ji, The 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Computers & Structures, Inc., SAP2000: Integrated Software for Structural Analysis and Design v.14.1.0, Berkley, CA, USA. [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Board, SNI 03-2847-2013 Code of Structural Concrete Requirements of Building Structures, (in Indonesian; 2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Hakim, M.S. Alama, S.A. Ashour, Arab Journal Science Engineering 39:7691–7699 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Bentz and M.P. Collins, Response 2000 v. 1.0.5, University of Toronto. [Google Scholar]
- T. Paulay and M.J.N. Priestly, Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings, John Willey & Sons (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Hakim, Seismic Assessment of RC Building Using Pushover Analysis, International Journal of Engineering and Technology Development 1 (3) ISSN 2337-3180 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Computers & Structures, Inc., Bridge: Integrated 3-D Bridge Analysis, Design, and Rating, CA (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://puskim.pu.go.id/Aplikasi/desain_spektra_indo nesia_2011/. Accessed on 17th May 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.