E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- T. Pereira. Rigid pavement distress – pavement condition index evaluation. Lisbon: Faculty of Science and Technology and the New University of Lisbon (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Alkaissi. Journal of King Saud University – Engig. Sci. (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksues.2018.04.005 [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Sebaaly, and N. Tabatabaee. J. Transp. Engg. 118 (6) 805-819 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Haron, A. K. Arshad, and Z. A. Rahman. Effect of heavy vehicles tires inflation pressure on the flexible pavement for Malaysian conditions. Selangor, Malaysia: Faculty of Civil Engineering UiTM (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Austroads, Guide to pavement technology part 2: pavement structural design. Sydney: Austroads Incorporated (2008). [Google Scholar]
- X. Gu, X. Jin, and Y. Zhou. Basic Principles of Concrete Structures. Berlin: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NCHRP. Guide for Mechanistic-Empirical Design of New and Rehabilitated Pavement Structures - NCHRP 1-37A, National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP), Champaign, Illinois (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Pavement Interactive. (n.d.) Retrieved from http://www.pavementinteractive.org/deflection [Google Scholar]
- Stresses and strains. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.roadex.org/elearning/lessons/permanent -deformation/stresses-and-strains-in-road-structures/ [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Fwa. The handbook of highway engineering. NY: Taylor & Francis Group (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Behiry. Ain Shams Engg. J, 3, 367-374 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO. Guide for design of pavement structure. Washington: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (1993). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ranadive and A. B. Tapase., International J. Pavt. Resch Tech. 9 466–472(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.