E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- Widodo, Technical Seismology & Seismic Engineering, Pustaka Pelajar, Yogyakarta (2012) [Google Scholar]
- USGS. USGS Earthquake Preliminary Report (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Mahesworo, R. P. Proposed Ground Motion for Four Big Cities in Sumatra Region Based on the Results of Seismic Hazard Analysis Using a 3-Dimensional Earthquake Source Model, thesis, ITB (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Irsyam, et al. Summary of Results of the Indonesia Earthquake Map Revision Team Study, Bandung (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Teguh, and W. Erlangga, J of GEOMATE, 17, (63) 77-86 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kertapati, E.K, Earthquake Activities in Indonesia, Geological Survey Center, Bandung (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Crouse. C.B. Ph.D., P.E. Associate, Seismic Hazard Evaluation Offshore Northwest Java, Indonesia, Report Maxus/ARII Offshore Indonesia Area (1992) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA 356, Prestandard and Commentary for the Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington D.C (2000) [Google Scholar]
- ATC-40. Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit of Concrete Buildings, Vol 1, Aplied Technology Council, Redwood City, California, USA (1996) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 1726-2012. Planning Procedures for Earthquake Resilience for Buildings and Non-Building Buildings, National Standardization Agency (BSN), Jakarta (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.