E3S Web Conf.
Volume 156, 20204th International Conference on Earthquake Engineering & Disaster Mitigation (ICEEDM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 March 2020|
- R.W. Boulanger, I.M. Idriss, CPT and SPT Based Liquefaction Triggering Procedure, University of California (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Seed, I.M. Idriss, Journal of soil mechanics and foundation, Division, ASCE, 97, 9, 1249 – 1273 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Kramer, Geotechnical earthquake engineering, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 653 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Egi, Analysis of Non-Engineered Buildings on Conflicted Land (Case Study: Housing in Padang City), Andalas University, Padang (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Public Work Department, PPIUG (Indonesian Standard of Building Loads), Jakarta (1983) [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency (BSN), SNI 1726:2012, Design Method of Earthquake Resistance for Buildings and other Structures, Jakarta (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.D., Braja, G.V. Ramana, Principles of Foundation Engineering, Second Edition, PWS-Kent Publishing Company (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hakam, Bridge Manual Design: Chapter 8 Design of Pile Foundation, Padang (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Putra, A. Hakam, D. Lastaruna, Liquidity Potential Analysis based on Sondir Test Data (Case Study: Hajj Agus Salim Building and Lapai, Padang City), Andalas University, Padang (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yuliet, Heap of Road Agency on Soft Soil in Aie Pacah Area, Padang City, Andalas University, Padang (2006) [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency (BSN), SNI 2847:2013, Standard of concrete detailing for Building Structure, Jakarta (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.