E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Transport and Eco-Friendly Fuels|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- V.A. Gapanovich, Railway transport, 9, 35-38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Fofanov, D.N. Grigorovich, A.S. Nestrakhov, INTEC, 144 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mirenkova, Improving the energy, environmental and economic indicators of power plants operating on alternative fuels derived from natural gas (“NAMI” FGUP, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Operational tests of TEM18G gas and diesel locomotives. Research Institute of Railway Transport, state registration number 01200115547 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.Ya. Nosyrev, L.S. Kurmanova, S.A. Petukhov, et al., Ecology and Industry of Russia, 23(2), 19-23 (2019) DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2019-02-19-23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Lazarev, V.S. Murzin, V.Ye. Lazarev, et al., Mechanical Engineering, 13(1), 36-43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- The hourly diesel test mode, corresponding to the average operating mode of the shunting diesel locomotive, All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Railway Transport (AURIRT), Ural Branch, Moscow-Sverdlovsk, 9 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- D.Ya. Nossyrev, A.Yu. Balakin, et al., Povolzhye Transport Newsletter, 2(56), 33-38 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Kurmanova, Povolzhye Transport Newsletter, 6(72), 108-114 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gas piston engine-generator GDG 800 T, operating Manual/ “Volzhsky diesel named after Maminykh” JSC [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Furman, et al., Truck, 4, 38-45 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- 2016 GOST R 56286-2014 shunting Locomotives operating on liquefied natural gas [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kamaltdinov, Ye.V. Abeliovitch, Mechanical Engineering, 23 (123), 46-53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Kurmanova, Trans-Siberian Buletin, 3(31), 20-27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Balakin, D.Ya. Nossyrev, L.S. Kurmanova, et al., Dvigatel (Engine)-2018, 48-49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.