E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- Sri Lanka Post-Disaster Needs Assessment – May 2016, Ministry of Policies and Economic Affairs and Ministry of Disaster Management, https://www.lk.undp.org/content/srilanka/en/home/library/environment_energy/publication4.html [Google Scholar]
- Sri Lanka Post-Disaster Needs Assessment – May 2017, Ministry of Policies and Economic Affairs and Ministry of Disaster Management, https://www.lk.undp.org/content/srilanka/en/home/library/environment_energy/SriLanka-Rapid-Post-Disaster-Needs-Assessment-2017.html [Google Scholar]
- Hazard Profiles in Sri Lanka, Ministry of Disaster Management, http://www.disastermin.gov.lk/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=73&Itemid=70&lang=en [Google Scholar]
- Data Collection Survey on Disaster Risk Reduction Sector in Sri Lanka, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Colombo, August (2017) http://open_jicareport.jica.go.jp/pdf/12111894.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K.D.W. Nandalal, Use of a hydrodynamic model to forecast floods of Kalu River in Sri Lanka (2008) DOI: 10.1111/j.1753-318X.2009.01032.x [Google Scholar]
- P. Dias, N.M.S.I. Arambepola, K. Weerasinghe, K.D.N. Weerasinghe, Development of damage function for flood risk assessment in the city of Colombo (Sri Lanka) (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2018.01.043 [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Weerasinghe, H. Gehrels, N.M.S.I. Arambepola, H.P. Vajja, J.M.K. Herath, K.B. Atapattu, Qualitative flood risk assessment for the western province of Sri Lanka. (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2018.01.065 [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Wentzel, Probability Theory. 576 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Galambos, Asymptotic theory of extreme order statistics 304 (1984). [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Gumbel, Statistics of extremes 449 (1965). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kolmogorov, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics 535 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Leadbetter, M.R., Lindgren, G. and Rootzén, H., Extremes and related properties of random sequences and processes (Springer Science & Business Media, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Rodkin, Earthquakes and other types of disasters: typical distribution theories and processes of disaster development, thesis abstract 44. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Z. Rumshinsky, Elements of Probability Theory 254, (1970) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Wentzel, Probability Theory. 576 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Rodkin, Model for developing a synergistic effect in severe disaster. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Feller V. An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Volume 2. 528 (1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.