E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- E.M. Sergeev (ed.) Engineering Geology of the USSR (Moscow, Moscow University Press, Russian Platform, 1978). [Google Scholar]
- L. Patricia, C.J. Moore, K. Jazvac, GSA Today, 24 (6), 4-8. [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kuznetsov, M.N. Budko, Yu.I. Vasiliev et al., Modeling of manifestations of rock pressure (Leningrad, Nedra, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- Limanov, Yu.A. and others, Modeling tunnels by the method of equivalent materials (technical description of the exhibit), (Leningrad, LIIZhT, 1964). [Google Scholar]
- Research report Study of the deformative and strength properties of Proterozoic clays and recommendations for their use in the design of lining of underground collectors (LIIZhT, 1976). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Frolov, A.N. Konkov, A.A. Larionov, Zapiski Gornogo instituta (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Frolov, A.N. Konkov, A.A. Larionov, Promyshlennoye i grazhdanskoye stroitel’stvo, 9 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Frolov, A.N. Konkov, A.A. Larionov, Transportation Geotechnics and Geoecology, TGG 2017, 673-680 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12248-2010 “Interstate standard. Soils. Laboratory methods for characterizing the strength and deformability” [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Gorbunov-Posadov, V.A. Ilyichev, V.I. Krutov et al., Foundations, foundations and underground structures (Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.