E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- E.V. Zaporozhchenko, Mudflows of the river’s Gerkhozhan-Su basin: phenomenon history, conditions of formation, energetic characteristics, Collection of Scientific Works OJSC «Sevkavgiprovodhoz», 15, 80-148 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Seynova, E.A. Zolotarev, Glaciers and mudflows of the Elbrus region. (Evolution of glaciation and mudflow activity) (Naucnhy mir, Moscow, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Chernomoretz, Mudflow bases before and after catastrophes (Naucnhy mir, Moscow, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Dokukin, E.A. Savernuk, E.M. Bogachenko, G.I. Ivanov, Mudflow of August 3 2011 in the river’s Gerkhozhan-Su basin: reasons, dynamics and possible outcomes, Georisk, 2, 48-56 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Dokukin, M.U. Bekkiev, E.M. Bogachenko, R.H. Kalov, E.A. Savernuk, M.M. Hadjiev, Mudflows of August 14–15 2017 in the river’s Gerkhozhan-Su basin (Central Caucasus): conditions and formations reasons, dynamics, outcomes, Georisk, 3, 82-94 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.