E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Issues in Regional Planning|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- O. Mezenina, A protection Place: GOS. University of land management, 383 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Baysultanova, Scientific-analytical journal: Economic and Legal Bulletin, GOU VPO “Russian Law Academy of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation, Makhachkala (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Starkova, Environmental Economics, No. 6, 50-66 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sternad, K. Sharma, S. Bobek, American Journal of Economics and Control Systems Management, No. 2, 24-30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Trutnev, L. Bandorin, T. Gudz, M. Safarova, M. Yakubov, Urban regulation: Fundamentals of regulation of urban development in the context of the real estate market, 13-16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Beregovskih, Urban planning documentation, 1, 18-19 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. de Roo, D. Miller, Urban Environmental Planning. Policies, Instruments and Methods in an International Perspective, 128-136 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Institute of territorial planning “Grad», The decision of the conference “Urban planning and management, environmental quality and the business climate”, 2-3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Potaev, Trends of urban development, 11-19 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Carter, S. Jay, M. Shorts, C. Wood, Strategic Environmental Assessment and Land Use Planning an International Evaluation, 6-12 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Reimers, F. Stilmark, Specially protected natural territories (Thought, 296, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- International classification of specially protected natural territories. Electronic resource URL: https://pandia.ru [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 14.03. 1995 No. 33 “On Specially Protected Natural Territories” [Google Scholar]
- Steck B, Sustainable Tourism as a Development Option. Practical Guide for Local Planners (Developers and Decision Makers, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Kustysheva, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 262 (1), № 012166 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/262/1/012166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.