E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Issues in Regional Planning|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- S. Y. Sun, The three principles of the people (Institute of Social Sciences Information, Hanoi, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Ho, Complete Work (National Publishing House, Hanoi, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Hu, The issues of property ownership and sustainable development in Vietnam and China in the first years of the 21st Century, 269-270 (Social Sciences Publishing House, Hanoi, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Communist Party of Vietnam, The Documents of the 9th Party’s Congress (National Political Publishing House, Hanoi, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Communist Party of Vietnam, The Documents of the 12th Party’s Congress (National Political Publishing House, Hanoi, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wells, The Political Thought of Sun Yat-sen Development and Impact. (Palgrave Macmillan, London, 2001). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1057/9781403919755 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gregor and M.H. Chang, Pacific Affairs. 55(1), 54-79, (1982), DOI: 10.2307/2756903. [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Chong and F.R. Fang, Journal of Third World Studies, 5(1), 130-145, (1988), DOI: [Google Scholar]
- M. Hillenbrand and Ch. Starr (ed.) Documenting China: A Reader in Seminal Twentieth-Century Texts, 31-42 (University of Washington Press, Seattle; London, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sarkar, The Palgrave Encyclopedia of Global Security Studies.(2019).DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-74336-3 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mignaqui, The International Journal of Social Quality. 4(1), 57-77 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Anh, Asian Smallholders in Comparative Perspective, 307-344 (Amsterdam University Press, Amsterdam: 2019), DOI:10.2307/j.ctvrxk2k6.14 [Google Scholar]
- V. Nguyen, Collective Action: A Bad Subjects Anthology, 167-170, (Pluto Press, London 2004), DOI:10.2307/j.ctt18fsd0s.38 [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Anadon, G. Chan, A. G. Harley, K. Matus, S. Moon, S. L. Murthy and W. C. Clark, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 113(35), 9682-9690, (2016) DOI: https://www.jstor.org/stable/26471687 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Anderson, J. Ernst (Eds.), The War That Never Ends: New Perspectives on the Vietnam War, (University Press of Kentucky, 2020) DOI: www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt6wrrsx.9 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Singh, Proceedings of the Indian History Congress. 70, 795-801, (2009-2010), DOI: https://www.jstor.org/stable/44147726 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.