E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental and Energy Management|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- International treaties and agreements with the participation of the Ministry of natural resources of the Russian Federation http://www.mnr.gov.ru/activity/international_agreements/ [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 30.04.2012 «Fundamentals of the state policy in the field of environmental development of the Russian Federation until 2030» https://base.garant.ru/70169264/ [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the government of the Russian Federation dated 15.04.2014 No. 326 «On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation “environmental protection». https://base.garant.ru/70643488/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Xie, Ya. He, Yo. Choi, Q. Chen, H. Cheng Warning of negative effects of land-use changes on ecological security based on GIS. Science of the Total Environment 704 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135427 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mauerhofer, I. Laza, How do ecosystem services perform in enforceable law? Potentials and pitfalls within regional and national integration, Ecosystem Services 29(B), (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoser.2017.07.006 [Google Scholar]
- Resolution №. 37 of the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation dated May 31, 2018. https://normativ.kontur.ru/document?moduleId=1&documentId=315118 [Google Scholar]
- Current issues of environmental control (supervision) in the Russian Federation. https://xnstbmju3c.xn--p1ai/a191857-aktualnye-voprosy-ekologicheskogo.html [Google Scholar]
- M. Kalamas, M. Clevel, M. Laroche, Pro-environmental behaviors for thee but not for me: Green giants, green Gods, and external environmental locus of control, Journal of Business Research 67(2), (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2013.03.007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.