E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental and Energy Management|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- P. Auer, In search of optimal labour market institution: the relationship between stability, flexibility and security in labour markets and beyond’, Background paper for keynote speech at CARMA conference ‘Flexicurity’ (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Eurofound Flexibility and security over the life course (Publications Office, Luxembourg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fouarge, T. Schils, Participation in training and its effect on the decision to retire early. Paper for the Conference of the European Association for Labour Economists (Oslo, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Radushinsky, А. Gubankov А. Mottaeva, E3S Web Conf. High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017) 33, 01042 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20183301042 [Google Scholar]
- D. Radushinsky, T.M.H. Doan, V.L. Nguyen, M. Gubankova, et al., E3S Web Conf. (TPACEE 2018) 91, 05026 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20199105026 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Remery, et al., Population Research and Policy Review 22, 21-44 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Thijssen, M. van der Velde, Elderly policy from a development perspective. The organization and the older employee (Countinho, Bussum, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Thi Mai Huong Doan, Effective solutions for elderly labour usage, Ministerial level topic (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wilthagen, F. Tros, The concept of ‘flexicurity’: a new approach to regulating employment and labour market. Transfer, 2/2004: conceptual issues and political implementation in Europe, 166-186 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wilthagen, R. Rogowski, Legal Regulation of Transitional Labour Markets The Dynamics of Full Employment: Social Integration through Transitional Labour Markets (Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- General Statistics Office of Vietnam, Labor force survey report 2009-2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.