E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digitalisation of Transport and Logistics|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- Gartner’s Hype Cycle Reveals the Digitalization of the Supply Chain (2017) https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2017-09-11-gartner-hype-cycle-reveals-the-digitalization-of-the-suppl-chain [Google Scholar]
- Siemens. Realize your digital transformation now. The Digital Enterprise Suite for Product Manufacturers, 22 (2019) https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/digital-enterprise/discrete-industry.html [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte. Digital supply networks (2018) https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/deloitte-analytics/articles/digital-supply-networks.html [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte University Press. Industry 4.0 and the digital twin, 20 (2017) https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/cn/Documents/cip/deloitte-cn-cip-industry-4-0-digital-twin-technology-en-171215.pdf [Google Scholar]
- KPMG. Digital technologies in Russian companies. The results of the study, 40 (2019) https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/en/pdf/2019/01/en-ru-digital-technologies-in-russian-companies.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Shokrieh, A.R. Ghanei Mohammadi. Residual Stresses in Composite Materials, 58-75 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1533/9780857098597.1.58 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kokorev, A. Yurin. Digital twins: concept, types and benefits for business, 31-35 (2019) https://doi.org/10.24411/2520-6990-2019-10264 [Google Scholar]
- D. Vuksanović, J. Ugarak, D. Korčok. Sinteza 2016 International Scientific Conference on ICT and E-Business Related Research, 293-298 (2016) http://doi.org/10.15308/Sinteza-2016-293-298 [Google Scholar]
- S. Israelit, P. Hanbury, R. Mayo and T. Kwasniok. Build a Digital Supply Chain That Is Fit for the Future. Digital tools can help companies stay a step ahead of changing industries. https://www.bain.com/insights/build-a-digital-supply-chain-that-is-fit-for-the-future/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.