E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficient Building Design|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- A. Thomas, Sprayed Concrete Lined Tunnels – An Introduction (Taylor & Francis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Maidl, M. Thewes, U. Maidl, Handbook of Tunnel Engineering. Structures and Methods (Wilhelm Ernst & Sohn, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kolymbas, Tunelling and Tunnel Mechanics – A Rational Approach to Tunnelling (Springer, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hoek, Practical Rock Engineering (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ponnuswamy, D. Johnson Victor, Transportation tunnels – Second Edition (CRC Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The British Tunnelling Society and The Institution of Civil Engineers, Tunnel lining design guide (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Lee, Y. X. Xin, Proceedings of Geo Shanghai 2018 International Conference: Tunnelling and Underground Construction (Springer, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.