E3S Web Conf.
Volume 157, 2020Key Trends in Transportation Innovation (KTTI-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficient Building Design|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- Annual Statistical Report 2017 Ministry of Electricity, General Directorate for Electric Power Transmission, Electron, (2017) . http://www.pete.gov.sy/ [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Arbuzov, P.P. Bezrukikh, G.A. Borisov, V.I. Vissarionov, V.M. Evdokimov, N.K. Malinin, N.V. Ogorodov, V.N. Puzakov, G.I. Sidorenko, A.A. Shpak, Resources and efficiency of using renewable energy sources in Russia, 314, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Helgason, Selecting optimum location and type of wind turbines in Iceland. Master of Science in Decision Engineering, School of Science and Engineering Reykjavík University, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- WindPower Program. http://www.wind-power-program.com [Google Scholar]
- H. Holttinen, The Impact of Large Scale Wind Power Production on the Nordic Electricity System, VTT Publications 554, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-omary, M. Kaltschmitt, C. Becker, Electricity system in Jordan: Status & prospects, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 81, 2398-2409, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jacobsson, A. Johnson, “The development of a growth industry – The wind turbine industry in Germany, Holland and Sweden” (2003). [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Archer, M.Z. Jacobson, The Spatial and Temporal Distributions of U.S. Winds and Windpower at 80 m Derived from Measurements, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Sidorenko,, A. A. Jamil, Method of Assessing the Economic potential of Wind Energy in the Region (case study Syria), IOP Publishing, IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1087, 022016, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kopylov, Renewable Energy Economics, 364, (Moscow, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- ASTAE (The World Bank’s Asia Alternative Energy Program). www.worldbank.org/astae [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.