E3S Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20202019 7th International Conference on Environment Pollution and Prevention (ICEPP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Environmental Policy|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Borgatti, S.P., & Foster, P.C. 2003. The network paradigm in organizational research: A reviewand typology. Journal of Management, 29(29): 991-1013. [Google Scholar]
- Carson R.L. 1962. Silent Spring. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. [Google Scholar]
- China Chain Store & Franchise Association. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- China News (2015) China’s 2030 low carbon commitment, accessed 20190111 from http://www.chinanews.com/cj/2015/07-01/7375884.shtml [Google Scholar]
- China Sustainable Consumption Research Report. [Google Scholar]
- Christmann, P., & Taylor, G. 2001. Globalization and the environment: Determinants of firm self-regulation in China. Journal of international business studies, 32(32), 439-458. [Google Scholar]
- Erkman, S. 1997. Industrial ecology: an historical view. Journal of cleaner production, 5(1-2), 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Granger, C.W. 1999. Empirical modelling in economics: Specification and evaluation. Cambridge University Press [Google Scholar]
- https://www.iyiou.com/intelligence/report/ [Google Scholar]
- Hu, An-gang, Zhou, Shao-jie. 2014. Green Development: Functional Definition，Mechanism Analysis and Development Strategy. Population, Resources and Environment ,3, 14-20. [Google Scholar]
- Joint Task Force of the Environmental Planning Institute of the Ministry of Environmental Protection. 2018. China Environmental Economic Accounting Report(2017). Beijing: Environmental Planning Institute of the Ministry of Environmental Protection of China [Google Scholar]
- WTO. 2000. Special Study on Trade and the Environment, accessed at: http://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/envir_e/envir_e.htm [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.L., Chang, Y., & Zhang, L. 2017. Industrial eco-efficiency in China: A provincial quantification using three-stage data envelopment analysis. Journal of cleaner production, 143, 238-249. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W, Hulin, L., & Xuebing, A. 2011. Ecological civilization construction is the fundamental way to develop low-carbon economy. Energy Procedia, 5, 839-843. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.