E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Food Outlook Biannual Report on Global Food Markets. Food and Agricultural Organization of United Nation. FAO (2019) [Google Scholar]
- World leaders in the export-grain market. Food and Agricultural Organization of United Nation. FAO (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, & A. Singh, Int. J. Environ. Sci, 5(1), 73-90 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Enghiad, D. Ufer, A. M. Countryman, & D. D. Thilmany, International Journal of Agronomy, 2017, 3931897 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nazarenko, World Food Economy (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Tovma, N. B. Shurenov, L. A. Bimendiyeva, Zh. T. Kozhamkulova, Z. B. Akhmetova. Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 8(1), 1-16 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sherrard, To feed the world, food and agriculture industry must embrace innovation (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Saini, M.E. Westgate, Advances in agronomy, 68, 59-96 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Uphoff, Agroecological Innovations. Increasing Food production with Participatory Development (Earthscan Publication Ltd, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Increased Food and Ecosystem Security via Perennial Grains (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sunding, D. Zilberman, Handbooks in Economics, 18(1A), 207-262 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Onaltayev, A. Kazhmuratova, S. Akhmetkaliyeva, R. Malikova, A. Yelyubayeva, Application of technological innovations in marketing activities of the enterprise. E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 04046 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Popova, I. Maslova, I Korostelkina, E. Dedkova, B. Maslov, Advances in intelligent systems and computing (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ben-Meir, Potential for innovation to encourage investment in agriculture (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gatti, Economic evaluation of innovation: the case of silobags (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Barlow, B. Christy, J. O’Leary, J. Nuttall, Proceedings 17th ASA Conference, 2024 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, Actual Problems of Economics, 136, 429-436 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- US Department of Agriculture Official Site (USDA) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Germany / World Grain Forum (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Umarov, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics (JARLE), 6(13), 691-699 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, & N. Kabasheva, Public Administration Issues, 5, 56-67 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mutanov, G., Ziyadin, S. E3S Web of Conferences, DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913504056 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.