E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Krutikov VK, Yakunina MV, Hudy-Husky D. Improving the tools of state stimulation of the region. Kaluga. Publishing house “IP Yakunina A.V.”. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- The official page of the Russian translation of the book “Steve Jobs”. Electronic resource. [Access Mode]: http://stevejobsthebio.Com [Google Scholar]
- Serra, J., Font, X. & Ivanova, M. (2017). Creating shared value in the organizations managing the direction: the example of Turisme de Barcelona. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 6 (4), 385–395. DOI: 10.1016/j.jdmm.2016.06.005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hawkins and Goldblatt, 1995 D. Hawkins, J. Goldblatt The Importance of Event Management for Tourism Education Tourism Vacation Research, 20 (2) (1995), p. 42-45 [Google Scholar]
- Jarvis D., Shtekl N. and Liu H.-B. (2016). The impact of economic, social and environmental factors on travel satisfaction and the likelihood of visitors returning. Tourism Management, 52, 1–18.DOI: 10.1016/j.tourman.2015.06.003 [Google Scholar]
- Aragon-Correa J.A., Martin-Tapia, I., de la Torre-Ruiz, J., 2015. issues Sustainability issues and strategies of hospitality and tourism firms. Int. J. Contemp. Hospitality Management. 27 (3), 498-522. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the Concept of development of the tourism industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan until 2023. [Google Scholar]
- Melissen, F., van Ginneken, R. & Wood, R.C. (2016). Sustainability issues and opportunities arising from the separation of owners and operators in hotels. International Journal of Hotel Management, 54, 35–42. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhm.2016.01.005 Bendersky Yu. G., Varfolomeev I.V., Lopatin A.P. Problems of economic assessment of the natural resource potential of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. Krasnoyarsk, 2001.S. 8 [Google Scholar]
- https://stat.gov.kz [Google Scholar]
- Lyon A., Hunter-Jones P. & Warnaby G. (2017). Are we closer to sustainable development? Listening to active stakeholder presentations on tourism development in the Waterberg Biosphere Reserve, South Africa. Tourism Management, 61, 234–247. DOI: 10.1016/j.tourman.2017.01.01.010 [Google Scholar]
- Gavrilov A.Yu. Approaches to assessing the resource potential of tourism at the regional level // Materily VIII mezinrodnivedecko -praktickkonferenceнDnyvedy 2012. Dil 18. Ekonomickevedy: Praha. Publishing House l. Education and Science s.r.o 80 stran. 0.25 pp (p. 42-45) [Google Scholar]
- Beery, T. & Jönsson, K.I. (2017). Camping and attachment to places: exploring the possibilities of outdoor recreation in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Journal of Outdoor Recreation and Tourism, 17, 54–63. DOI: 10.1016/j.jort.2017.01.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chou, C.-J. (2014). Environmental policy of hotels and personal environmental convictions of employees: interaction and results. Tourism Management, 40, 436–446. DOI: 10.1016/j.tourman.2013.08.08.0011 [Google Scholar]
- Nickerson, N.P., Jorgenson, J. & Boley, B. B. (2016). Are sustainable tourists a more expensive market? Tourism Management, 54, 170-177. DOI: 10.1016/j.tourman.2015.11.00.00 [Google Scholar]
- Wells, V.K., Gregory Smith, D., Taheri, B., Manika, D. and McCowlen, S. (2016). Research on the development of CSR in hereditary tourism. Annals of Tourism Research, 58, 1–17. DOI: 10.1016/j.annals.2016.01.007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ziyadin, S., Doszhan, R., Saparova, G., Omarova, A. Business tourism as a priority for the development of the tourism industry in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Proceedings of the 32nd IBIMA 2018 Pages 3379-3383 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ziyadin, S., Beyzhanova, A., Orazymbetova, A., Yessenzhigitova, R. Agrotourism in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Current status and prospects of development, Proceedings of the 32nd IBIMA 2018 p. 3080-3084 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ziyadin, S., & Takhtaeva, R. Trends and problems in tourism development on the territory of Eastern Kazakhstan region. Actual Problems of Economics, (9), 232-236. (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.