E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- The securities market of the Republic of Kazakhstan. [Electronic resource]: https://nationalbank.kz [Google Scholar]
- Alekseev, M. Yu., Securities Market, 352 (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kravchenko, Yu. Ya., Securities Market: Lecture Course, 24 (VIRA-R, Kiev, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Alekhine, B. I., Securities Market, 461 (Peter, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kolesnikova, I., Torkanovsky, B.C., Securities. Textbook, 69 (Finance and Statistics, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Petrov, M. I., Legal regulation of the securities market, 240 (Peter, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Meirzhanov, S. S., Bulletin of KazEU, 7-10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Supreme Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan, The Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (General Part) (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Website of JSC “BCC Invest” https://www.bcc-invest.kz [Google Scholar]
- Website of KSE http://old.kase.kz/ [Google Scholar]
- The National Bank of Kazakhstan, The securities market of the Republic of Kazakhstan https://nationalbank.kz [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Umbitaliev, K. K. Nurasheva, D. A. Kulanova, Zh. Sh. Kadyrova, International journal of applied and fundamental research, 9(1), 178-180 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhanbolatova, A., Ziyadin, S., Zhumanov, K., & Jumabekova, A., Banks & bank systems, 13(1), 98-114 (2018). DOI: 10.21511/bbs.13(1).2018.10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sibirskaya, Finance and Credit, 23(4), 201-216 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Kubasova, Zh. K. Tastemirova, B. Z. Mukhtarova, M. A. Mekin, European journal of economics and management sciences, 58-60 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.