This article has an erratum: [erratum]
E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- O. V. Vlasova, Journal “Economics and Organization Management”. 85-88. [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Pimenov Economics and Entrepreneurship. 1 (78) 433-436 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A Varlamova., N. I Larionova. Household Savings and Social Capital: A Cluster Approach // (Moscow University Bulletin. Series 6 Economics. 2013) 5 (64-73) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Sheremeteva, T. E. Stepanova, Russian Entrepreneurship, 3 (69-72) 2002 [Google Scholar]
- N. A Sudakova. American Individual Enterprises: Current Status and Organization // USA and Canada: Economics, Politics, culture. 5 (93-113) 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Maksimenko, L. N. Shmigirilova, Russian and foreign technical and technological centers: analysis of activity, focus, prospects, impact on the global technosphere // Modern problems of science and education. 6 (1573) 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Aksenova A.A. Observance by individuals of currency and tax laws in the presence of accounts in foreign banks // In the collection: Open innovation Collection of articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2 (16-18) 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. I. Nadtochy, The choice of France: “Atlantism” with a “European subtext” // Actual problems of Europe, 3 (35-62) 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Varlamovа, N. I. Larionova, Cluster approach, (M. 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Makarova Current status and drivers of e-commerce development. [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kazmina, Creation and features of the functioning of regional innovation systems.// Territory of science, 6 (57-65) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Matkovsky Who invented secure electronic money? [Electronic resource] // Project “People” https://www.peoples.ru/. (2014) URL: https://www.peoples.ru/technics/programmer/david_chaum/ (Accessed: 06/28/2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Babkin, D. D. Burkaltseva, V. V. Pshenichnikov, A. S. Tyulin, Scientific and Technical Journal of St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. D. Granin, Globalization: the dialectic of historical forms of implementation // The Century of Globalization, 1 (90-103) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Korolkov, Investment strategy of developing countries in the global investment space // 1, (Integral. 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, A. Borodin, E. Streltsova, S. Suieubayeva, D. Pshembayeva, Polish Journal of management studies, 10 (19-1), (492-504), 2019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mutanov, S. Ziyadin, A. Shaikh, Graphic model for evaluating the competitiveness and eco-efficiency of eco-innovative projects, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 6 (4) 2136-2158 (2019) http://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2019.6.4(41) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziyadin, N. Shash, T. Levchenko, S. Khudaibergenova, G. Yessenova, Modeling of resultant effects in assessment of innovative activity of the hotel organizations, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 6 (4) 2180-2193 (2019) http://doi.org/10.9770/jesi.2019.6.4(43) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tolujevs, O. Shedenov, & G. Askarov, Investigation of Road Transport Enterprise Functioning on the Basis of System Dynamics. Transport and Telecommunication Journal, 19 (1), 1-9. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Onaltayev, A. Kazhmuratova, S. Akhmetkaliyeva, R. Malikova, A. Yelyubayeva, Application of technological innovations in marketing activities of the enterprise. E3S Web of Conferences. [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Sidorova, The role of the European Union in resolving crisis situations in Africa // In the collection: International aspects of conflict situations in Africa Ser. “UN Support. The Force of Law”, 34-42 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Luzin, D. A. Luzin, N. P. Shevelev, A. S. Nikonova, E.V. Kurushina, Management of economic systems (electronic journal of Higher Attestation Commission) 1 (95) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. P Sheveleva, D. A. Luzin, Journal “Hypothesis”, 2 (28-32) 2018 [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Shaydullina, E-commerce and its development prospects in the world economy // University Bulletin, 3 (114-118) 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.