E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- T.L. Mesenbourg, Measuring the Digital Economy, US Bureau of the Census, Suitland, MD. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- On approval Of the state program «Digital Kazakhstan» decree Of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 12, No. 827. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Odintsovo Accounting in the context of challenges of the digital economy and information society // Vestnik IPB (Bulletin of professional accountants no. 3 p. 5-14.) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://digitalkz.kz/projects/ [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Abelyan Innovative development of modernized processes in industry: dis. on competition the degree of doctor of economic Sciences. Rostov-on-don, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Karpova Directions of development of accounting in the digital economy, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Baimukhanova Theory and methodology of accounting. Life Sci J 11(7s):35-40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Karpova Accounting management accounting of production: the concept of improvement: autoreferat dis. for the degree of doctor of Economics. Moscow, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Odintsova, O. V. Ruhr Development of types, objects and methods of accounting in the digital economy and information society Scientific and technical sheets of SPbSPU. Economics. Volume 11, No. 4, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- How Blockchain Technology Will Impact Accounting. URL: https://www.dvphilippines.com/blog/how-blockchain-technology-will-impact-accounting [Google Scholar]
- Nawarathna Banda. Digital Economy // Presentation. — January 2019. — 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Tsivenko Transformation of the accountant profession in the conditions of development of the «digital economy» // Young scientist. No. 48. Pp. 100-102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Baimukhanova The role and importance of accounting information for providing economic stability and intensive economic growth. Life Sci J;11(4s):63-67, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nurmagambetova, A. Dzhondelbaeva, S. Nurmagambetov, Risk management in the activity of financial institutions, in conditions of unstable economic development World Applied Sciences Journal (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GAAP.RU Homepage, https://gaap.ru/news/155373/, last accessed (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.