E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 4: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Digitalisation and Finance. Financial Markets, Insurance and Pensions. OECD, 2018, p. 14. URL: https://www.oecd.org/finance/private-pensions/Financial-markets-insurance-pensions-digitalisation-and-finance.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Workforce of the future. The competing forces shaping 2030. P. 9. (2019). URL: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/people-organisation/workforce-of-the-future/workforce-of-the-future-the-competing-forces-shaping-2030-pwc.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- J. McCarthy What is Artificial Intelligence? Stanford University / Computer Science Department / Revised November 12, (2007). — URL: http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/whatisai/; http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/whatisai/node1.html [Google Scholar]
- S. Dick. Artificial Intelligence. Jun 23. (2019). DOI 10.1162/99608f92.92fe150c. URL: https://hdsr.mitpress.mit.edu/pub/0aytgrau [Google Scholar]
- L. Floridi. The 4th revolution: how the info sphere is reshaping human reality. Oxford: Oxford University Press. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Feigenbaum. The Art of Artificial Intelligence: Themes and Case Studies of Knowledge Engineering. Stanford Heuristics Programming Project Memo HPP-7725, р. 3. (1977). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jones. How We Became Instrumentalists: Data Positivism since World War II. Historical Studies of the Natural Sciences. 48 (5), 673-684. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Private Equity Investment in Artificial Intelligence. OECD. December (2018). URL: https://www.private-equity-investment-in-artificial-intelligence.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Artificial Intelligence Market Size, Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 – 2025. URL: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/artificial-intelligence-market. [Google Scholar]
- White Paper on Measures to Prevent Karoshi i, etc. (Annual report for FY2016). (2017). Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. URL: https://fpcj.jp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/8f513ff4e9662ac515de9e646f63d8b5.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation). URL: https://home.kpmg/jp/en/home/insights/2016/05/robotic-process-automation.html [Google Scholar]
- Robots in Japan: History, Industrial Uses and Security. URL: http://factsanddetails.com/Japan/cat26/sub163/item873.html [Google Scholar]
- Hiroshi Fujiwara. Why Japan leads industrial robot production. URL: https://ifr.org/post/why-japan-leads-industrial-robot-production [Google Scholar]
- Yatao Zhong, Bicheng Xu, Guang-Tong Zhou, Luke Bornn, Greg Mori. Time Perception Machine: Temporal Point Processes for the When, Where and What of Activity Prediction. URL: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1808.04063.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sujeong Kim, Stephen J. Guy, Wenxi Liu, Rynson W. H. Lau, Ming C. Lin and Dinesh Manocha. Predicting Pedestrian Trajectories Using Velocity-Space Reasoning. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/265633089_Predicting_Pedestrian_Trajectories_Using_VelocitySpace_Reasoning/link/54ecdbfd0cf27fbfd771afa0/download. [Google Scholar]
- L. Du, A. Maki. ’Minority Report’ gets real as Japan startup develops AI cameras to spot shoplifters before they steal. URL: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/03/05/business/tech/minority-report-gets-real-japan-startup-develops-ai-cameras-spot-shoplifters-steal/#.XlhUa8AlJdg. [Google Scholar]
- Japan plans 10 ’AI hospitals’ to ease doctor shortages. Computers will fill in patient records and analyze blood tests. Nikkei staff writers August 09, 2018. URL: https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Japan-plans-10-AI-hospitals-to-ease-doctorshortages [Google Scholar]
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is The Key to Fixing Japan‘s Rigid Education System. URL: https://www.disruptingjapan.com/artificialintelligence-key-reforming-japans-rigid-eduction-system. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.