E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6: Decent Work and Economic Growth|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- P. Samuelson, Economics, Vol. 1, 224 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dunning, R. Narula, The investment development path revisited: some emerging issues”, in John H. Dunning and Rajneesh Narula, eds., Foreign Direct Investment and Governments: Catalysts for Economic Restructuring, 1-41 (1996, e-book 2000). [Google Scholar]
- P. Enderwick, Attracting the “Desirable” FDI: theory and evidence, transnational corporation, TC, 14, 93-119 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Solow, A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth, QJE, 70, 65-94 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rostow, The Take-Off Into Self-Sustained Growth, EJ, 66, 25-48 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- E. Borensztein, J. De Gregorio, J.W. Lee, How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?, JIE, 45, 115‐135 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. De Mello, Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey, JDS, 34 (1), 1‐34 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. De Mello, Foreign direct investment‐ led growth: Evidence from time series and panel data, OEP, 51, 133-151 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Hansen, J. Kuada, Transnational Corporation and Local Firms in Developing Countries: Linkage and Upgrading, CBSP, 29-57 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rugraff, M.W Hansen, Multinational Corporations and Local Firms in Emerging Economies, AUP, 1, 13-47 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Dixon, T. Boswell, Dependency, disarticulation, and denominator effects: Another look at foreign capital penetration, AJS, 102, 543-562 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- T. Moran, Multinational corporations and dependency: A dialogue for dependentistas and non‐ dependentistas, IO, 32, 79-100 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- L. Alfaro, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth: Does the Sector Matter? HBS, 1-31 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kentor, T. Boswell, Foreign Capital Dependence and Development: A New Direction, ASR, 68, 301-313 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Meyer, Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies, IESBS, 10.1016 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.Zh. Rakhmatullayeva, V.N. Bobkov, E.B. Zhatkanbayev, Modeling of Social Effect of Foreign Direct Investment in The Regions of Kazakhstan, ER, 2, 285-300 ( 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.Zh. Akhmetzaki, B.M. Mukhamediyev, FDI Determinants in the Eurasian Economic Union Countries and Eurasian Economic Integration Effect on FDI Inflows, ER, 13 (3), 959-970 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- OECD, FDI flows (indicator). DOI: 10.1787/99f6e393-en, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Gross domestic product (GDP) (indicator). DOI: 10.1787/dc2f7aec-en, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- MNE RK, SC. URL: https://stat.gov.kz/official/dynamic (2020) [Google Scholar]
- NBK, Direct Investments Statistic according to the directional principle, URL: https://nationalbank.kz/?docid=469&switch=english (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.