E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Chapter 6: Decent Work and Economic Growth|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- H. Zijm, M. Klumpp, Future Logistics: What to expect, how to adapt. In Dynamics in logistics (pp. 365-379). Springer, Cham. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Magee, W. F. Capacino, W. C. Copacino, D. B. Rosenfield, Modern logistics management: Integrating marketing, manufacturing and physical distribution (Vol. 22). John Wiley & Sons. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- E. Muller, Modern Logistics System [J]. Logistics and Material Handling, (1) 354-356 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Y. U. A. N. Yu-ling, Present situation of logistics in China and its developing trends [J]. Journal of Chang’an University (Social Science Edition), P. 2. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Da, C. Research of modern green logistics management and its strategy [J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Wang, D. L. Yang, E-logistics: New trend of the modern logistics [J]. Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Sciences), 2. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kovács, S. Kot. New logistics and production trends as the effect of global economy changes. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 14. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- GBTime, Jul 01, https://gbtimes.com/chinas-deal-with-italian-firms-will-rescue-lake-chad (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Scientific articles Kazakhstan https://articlekz.com/en/article/21512 [Google Scholar]
- GBTime, May 09, 2017 https://gbtimes.com/chinas-belt-and-road-initiative-explained [Google Scholar]
- The New Silk Road — The Belt and Road Initiative https://www.chinahighlights.com/silkroad/new-silk-road.htm [Google Scholar]
- Kazakhstan’s Nurly Zhol and China’s Economic Belt of the Silk Road: Confluence of Goals, The Astana Times, Sep. 22 2015 https://astanatimes.com/2015/09/kazakhstans-nurly-zhol-and-chinas-economic-belt-of-the-silk-road-confluence-of-goals/ [Google Scholar]
- Kazakhstan Bets Big On China’s Silk Road, Forbes, Jul. 18 2017 https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/07/18/kazakhstan-bets-big-on-chinas-silk-road/#7273c6cd5805 [Google Scholar]
- Kassenova, Nargis. China’s Silk Road and Kazakhstan’s Bright Path: Linking Dreams of Prosperity https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1P4-2125229219/china-s-silk-road-and-kazakhstan-s-bright-path-linking [Google Scholar]
- Ryskeldi Satke, Franco Galdini. Between East and West: Kazakhstan’s development along China’s new Silk Road, http://www.osce-academy.net/upload/file/Between_East_and_West.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Chinese companies buy stake in dry port in Kazakhstan, 2017 (05-15) http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2017-05/15/content_29355527.htm [Google Scholar]
- Wade Shepard. Khorgos: The Central Station Of The New Silk Road Has Emerged, https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/04/29/the-central-station-of-the-new-silk-road-has-emerged/#3be70c8f1fdd [Google Scholar]
- Freightweek https://www.freightweek.org/index.php/en/corporate-news-2/2792-nippon-express-signs-kazakhstan-mou [Google Scholar]
- Transport, National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus http://www.belstat.gov.by/ofitsialnaya-statistika/realny-sector-ekonomiki/transport/ [Google Scholar]
- BaPay Union State http://www.nbrb.by/publications/BalPayUnionState [Google Scholar]
- Great Stone Industrial Park https://industrialpark.by/ [Google Scholar]
- CURRENT MARKET OUTLOOK 2017-2036, Boeing, 2017 http://www.boeing.com/resources/boeingdotcom/commercial/market/current-market-outlook-2017/assets/downloads/2017-cmo-6-19.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Mia Bennett, Cryopolitics, June 27, 2017, With the Polar Silk Road, China’s Belt and Road Initiative moves into the Arctic, https://www.cryopolitics.com/2017/06/27/chinas-belt-and-road-initiative-moves-into-the-arctic/ [Google Scholar]
- GBTIMES Beijing, Aug 30, 2017 https://gbtimes.com/china-plans-hyperloop-train-max-speed-4000-kmh [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.