E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6: Decent Work and Economic Growth|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- Official internet resource of KSMNE RK (2020). URL: http://stat.gov.kz [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for calculating the number of self-employed, their average monthly income and the number of unemployed, Astana, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bobkov, N. Loktyukhina, V. Cvachev, Criteria, probability and degree of job instability taking into account the peculiarities of the Russian labor market, ER, 3, 81-86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mukuchyan, Development of tools and mechanisms for organizing and stimulating innovative self-employment of the population in the Russian economy, Diss. Of cand.science, 261 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ILO, Non-standard form of employment, report for discussion at the meeting of experts on non-standard forms of employment, MENSFE/2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Database: Self-employment rate. URL: https://data.oecd.org/emp/selfemployment-rate.htm. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Herbert, A. Link, The Entrepreneur Mainstream Views and Radical Critiques, Praeger, NY (1988) [Google Scholar]
- H. Barreto, Routledge, The Entrepreneur in Microeconomic Theory: Disappearance and Explanation. Routledge, London (1989) [Google Scholar]
- H. Stevenson, J. Jarillo, A paradigm of entrepreneurship: entrepreneurial management, SM, 11, 17–27 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. Toksanbayeva, Self-employment and its contradictions, ESMR, 3, 32-45 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N. Volgyn, Labor market and population incomes, М.: IPH «Filin», 280 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N. Volovskaya, Economics and sociology of labor, M., 87 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Baumol, Entrepreneurship: productive, unproductive, and destructive, JPE, 98, 893–921 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. Eisenhauer, The entrepreneurial decision: economic theory and empirical evidence, ETP, 19(4), 67–79 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E. Douglas, D. Shepherd, Entrepreneurship as a utility-maximizing response, JBV, 15(3), 231–251 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Gi Seung Kim, The analysis of self-employment levels over the life-cycle, QREF, 47, Iss. 3, 397-410 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Startienė, R. Remeikienė, Evaluation of the impact of self-employment factors on self-employment duration in the country with transition economy: a Lithuanian case, TEDE, 19(1), 125–140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kukk, K. Staehr, Identification of Income Underreporting by the Self Employed: Employment Status or Reported Business Income? ETWP, 1, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ana G. Cabral, N. Gemmell, Estimating self-employment income-gaps from register and survey data: evidence for New Zealand, WPS, 7625 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Meldekhanova, Employment and economic growth: methodology, strategy and regulatory mechanism, EIМSE RK, 295 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jumambayev, Self Employment Issues in Kazakhstan, WBW, 26, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mussurov, G.R. Arabsheibani, Informal self-employment in Kazakhstan, JLD, 4, 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dodonov, Improving Employment Efficiency in Kazakhstan: Assessing the Potential of Structural Change D.P-L-E, 2, 109-121 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.