E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 8: Clean Water and Sanitation|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- V. Fuster, L. E. Rydén, C annom DS, H. J. Crijns, A. B. Curtis, K. A. Ellenbogen et al. European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines; European Heart Rhythm Association; (Heart Rhythm SocietyACC/AHA/ESC 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the European Society of Cardiology Committee for Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation): developed in collaboration with the European Heart Rhythm Association and the Heart Rhythm Society, Circulation, 114 (257-354) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Haissaguerre, P. Jais, D.C. Shah et al, N Engl J Med, Spontaneous initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating in the pulmonary veins. 339 (59–66) 1998 [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Teh, P.M. Kistler, G. Lee et al, J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Electroanatomic remodeling of the left atrium in paroxysmal and persistent atrial fibrillation patients without structural heart disease. 23 (232–8) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. La Meir, S. Gelsomino, F. Lucà, R. Lorusso, G.F. Gensini, L. Pison, F. Wellens, J. Maessen, Minimally invasive thoracoscopic hybrid treatment of lone atrial fibrillation: early results of monopolar versus bipolar radiofrequency source. Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery, Volume 14, Issue 4, April 2012, Pages 445–450; [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Fochler, T. Yamaguchi, M. Kheirkahan, E.G. Kholmovski, A.K. Morris, N.F. Marrouche, Late Gadolinium Enhancement Magnetic Resonance Imaging Guided Treatment of Post–Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Recurrent Arrhythmia. Circulation: 12-007174. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCEP.119.007174; (Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Cox, J Thorac, Cardiovasc Surg, Atrial fibrillation I: a new classification system, 126 (1686–92) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Oral, B.P. Knight, H. Tada et al. Pulmonary vein isolation for paroxysmal and persistent atrial fibrillation. Circulation. 105(1077–81) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sueda, N. Uchida, T. Takasaki et al. Long-term results after the box pulmonary vein isolation procedure for chronic atrial fibrillation in mitralvalve surgery, 18 (101–8) (Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cappato, H. Calkins, S.A. Chen, W. Davies, Y. Iesaka, J. Kalman, Y.H. Kim, G. Klein, D. Packer, A. Skanes. World wide Survey on the Methods, Efficacy, and Safety of Catheter Ablation for Human Atrial Fibrillation. Circulation. 2005; 111: 1100–1105. 21 Feb 2005; [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P Gal, J. J. Smit, A. Adiyaman, A. R. Ramdat Misier, P. P Delnoy, A. Elvan First Dutch, Neth Heart J, experience with the endoscopic laser balloon ablation system for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, 23 (96–9) (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Vries de, F. Akca, M. Khan et al. Clinical outcome of ablation for longstanding persistent atrial fibrillation with or without defragmentation. Neth Heart J. 22 (30–6) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumagai, S. Muraoka, C. Mitsutake, H. Takashima, H. Nakashima. A new approach for complete isolation of the posterior left atrium including pulmonary veins for atrial fibrillation. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 18 (1047–52) (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Pruitt, R.R. Lazzara, G. Ebra, Minimally invasive surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation: the thoracoscopic box lesion approach. J Interv Card Electrophysio 120 (83–7) (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Miyagi, Y. Ishii, T. Nitta, M. Ochi, K. Shimizu. Electrophysiological and histological assessment of transmurality after epicardial ablation using unipolar radiofrequency energy. J Card Surg. 24 (34–40) (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Thomas, T. W Lim, McCall R, S.C. Seow, D. L Ross, Electrical isolation of the posterior left atrial wall and pulmonary veins for atrial fibrillation: feasibility of and rationale for a single-ring approach. Heart Rhythm, (4) 722–30 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.P Krul, L. Pison, La Meir M, et al. Epicardial and endocardial electrophysiological guided thoracoscopic surgery for atrial fibrillation: a multidisciplinary approach of atrial fibrillation ablation in challenging patients. Int J Cardiol, 173 (229–3) ( 2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.