E3S Web Conf.
Volume 159, 2020The 1st International Conference on Business Technology for a Sustainable Environmental System (BTSES-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Chapter 9: Quality Education|
|Published online||24 March 2020|
- L. Dallemule, T. Deivenport, Harvard business review (Russia), 49-57, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of education and science of Perm Krai, Unified information and analytical system (UIAS) http://edustat.iro.perm.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Mitin, T. A. Filicheva, G. V. Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 4 (99), 46-51 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Filicheva, Information-analytical methods of monitoring the quality system of training managerial personnel, http://www.vivakadry.com/87.htm [Google Scholar]
- Committee on Statistics Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, https://taldau.stat.gov.kz/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Isaev, Analytical Information Systems (Training Manual), 60 (State University, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Minto, The Pyramid Principle: Logic in Writing and Thinking (Pearson Education Limited, United Kingdom, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Wiegers, Software Requirements Second Edition Practical techniques for gathering and managering requirements throughout the development cycle (Microsoft Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Rasiel, P. N. Friga, The McKinsey Mind Understanding and Implementing the Problem-Solving Tools and Management Techniques of the World’s Top Strategic Consulting Firm (McGraw-Hill, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Dyckhoff, Action research and learning analytics in higher education (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Arroway, G. Morgan, M. O’Keefe, R. Yanosky, Learning Analytics in Higher Education (Educause center for analysis and research, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Uskov, J. P. Bakken, A. Shah, T. Krock, A. Uskov, J. Syamala, R. Rachakonda, Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature, 3, 3-16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mishchenko, P. Monastyrev, O. Evdokimtsev, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 463 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Reda, Ch. Tantipathananandh, A. Johnson, J. Leigh, T. Berger-Wolf. IEEE Symposium on Visualization, 3, 1061-1070 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Dang, N. Pendar, A. G. Forbes, Computer Graphics Forum, 61-69 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bach, P. Dragicevic, D. Archambault, C. Hurter, S. Carpendale, Computer Graphics Forum, 36, 6, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Pretorius, I. A. Khan, R. J. Errington, Computer Graphics Forum, 36, 46-63 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdrakhmanova, M., Mutanov, G., Mamykova, Z., & Tukeyev, U. Springer, Cham.G. (2018, September). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-98443-8_32 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.