E3S Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2020The 6th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Engineering and Smart Grid|
|Published online||25 March 2020|
- S. Masakawa, “Diesel engine active at Syowa Station-For comfortable and safe activities in Antarctica,” [Google Scholar]
- National Institute of Polar Research “http://polaris.nipr.ac.jp/~academy/science/shirase/index.html” [Google Scholar]
- S. Nishikawa, H. Abiko, J. Kurihara, K. Ishizawa and N. Endo, “Fundamental study for introduction of renewable energy into Showa Base,” IEEJ Transactions on Power and Energy, vol. 9, pp. 778-785, Sep. 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwamoto, “Issues and future prospects of Japanese power systems” [Google Scholar]
- H. Kubota, “A record of stay in Antarctica” [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, K. Tomsovic, “Development of models for analyzing the load-following performance of microturbines and fuel cells” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.