E3S Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2020The 6th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Power Systems|
|Published online||25 March 2020|
- Boretti, A., 2018, Concentrated Solar Power Plants Capacity Factors: A Review, Nonlinear Approaches, in Engineering Applications Energy: Vibrations, and Modern Applications, Liming Dai, Eds., Reza N. Jazar, Springer, New York. org/10.1007/978-3-319-69480-1_2 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., S. Castelletto, and S. Al-Zubaidy, 2018, Concentrating solar power tower technology: present status and outlook, Nonlinear Engineering - Modeling and Application (NLENG). Volume 8, Issue 1. Published Online: 2018-05-22. Ahead of print. 10.1515/nleng-2017-0171 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2018, Cost and Production of Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaics Power Plants in the United States, Renewable Energy Focus. Volume 26, September 2018, Pages 93-99. 10.1016/j.ref.2018.07.002 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A. and Al-Zubaidy, S., 2019, A case study on combined cycle power plant integrated with solar energy in Trinidad and Tobago, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, vol. 32, pp. 100-110. 10.1016/j.seta.2019.02.006 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2019, Realistic expectation of electricity production from current design concentrated solar power solar tower with thermal energy storage, Energy Storage, Volume1, Issue3, June 2019, e57. 10.1002/est2.57. [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2019, Energy storage requirements to address wind energy variability, Energy Storage. Volume1, Issue5. October 2019, e77. 10.1002/est2.77 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2019, Energy storage needs for an Australian National Electricity Market grid without combustion fuels, Energy Storage. 10.1002/est2.92 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2019, High-frequency standard deviation of the capacity factor of renewable energy facilities - part 1: solar photovoltaic, Energy Storage. 10.1002/est2.101 [Google Scholar]
- Weatherspark, world weather. weatherspark.com [Google Scholar]
- Globalsolaratlas, Info. globalsolaratlas.info [Google Scholar]
- Glasspoint, Construction of an Enclosed Trough EOR System in South Oman. www.glasspoint.com/media/2013/11/GlassPoint-Construction-of-Enclosed-Trough-Bierman-FINAL.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Greentech Media, glass point-brings-7-mw-of-enclosed-trough-csp-online-in-oman https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/glasspoint-brings-7-mw-of-enclosed-trough-csp-online-in-oman [Google Scholar]
- Thermoflow, Thermoflow. www.thermoflow.com [Google Scholar]
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Concentrating Solar Power. solarpaces.nrel.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- Energy Information Administration. Electricity data browser - Plant Level Data. www.eia.gov/electricity/data/browser/ [Google Scholar]
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Concentrating Solar Power Projects by Project Name. www.nrel.gov/csp/solarpaces/by_project.cfm [Google Scholar]
- Al-Kouz, W., Nayfeh, J., and Boretti, A., 2019, Enclosed trough concentrated solar power plant with thermal energy storage and once-through saltwater condenser in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. Preprint. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.