E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Yu.I. Valiakhmetova, A.S. Filippova, The L. V. Kantorovich theory of optimal use of resources in cutting-packing problems: a review and history of the development of solution methods, Bulletin of the Ufa State Aviation Technical University, 1, 186-197 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zadorozhny, A.V. Chuvakov, Positive aspects of DSS usage, work principles and classification, Theory and practice of modern science, 6, 24, 306-309 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kureichik, I.B. Safronenkova, Development of DSS architecture for choosing methods for solving layout problems, Information Technologies, 10, 23, 42-48 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Tarasov, System-organizational approach inartificial intelligence, Software products and systems, 3, 6-13 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Tarasov, Evolutionary semiotics and fuzzy multi-agent systems as the main theoretical approaches to construction of intelligent organizations, Information technologies and computing systems, 1, 54-68 (1998). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.