E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Industry Road Codes ODN 218.046-01 218.046-01, Designing of non-rigid pavement, Introduced 20.12.2000, Moscow: Informavtodor, 144 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lopashuk, I.N. Pugachev, A.M. Kulizhnikov, A.I. Yarmolinsky, Ed. A.M. Kulizhnikova, Restriction for motion of vehicles on the roads of the Russian Federation in the spring, Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 176 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- VSN 46-83, Industry-Specific Construction Standards. Instructions for the design of pavements of non-rigid type, Approved by the USSR Ministry of Transport Construction 29.04.1983, Moscow: Transport, 157 (1985). (Inoperative) [Google Scholar]
- The Russian State Standard GOST 25100-2011, Soils, Classification, Instead of GOST 25100-95; introduced 12.08.2011, Moscow: Standartinform, 37 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- The Russian State Standard GOST 28622-2012, Soils, Laboratory method for determining the degree of heaving, introduced 12. 18.2012, Moscow: Standartinform, 9 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fedorov, Moisture accumulation processes and frost hazard of soils in construction, Vladivostok: DalNIIIS, 178 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fedorov, Active protection of structures and foundations in irrigated heaving hazardous soils, Vladivostok: Dalpress, 156 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sazhin, V.Ya. Shishkin, A.S. Volokh, Design and construction of structures foundations on heaving soils, Saratov: Saratov University Publishing House, 235 (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.