E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- S. Sergeev, T. Kirillova, I. Krasyuk, Modelling of sustainable development of megacities under limited resources, E3S Web of Conferences, 91, 05007 (2019). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Didenko, D. Skripnuk, O. Mirolyubova, The effects of human behavior on fresh water resources, International Multidisciplinary Scientific, GeoConference, Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 17, 53, 901-910 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mudretsov, A. Tulupov, Estimation of ecological risks of landfills, Regional problems of transformation of the economy, 3, 37, 242-247 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Derkacheva, N. Razinkov, Emergency situations related to the fire of solid waste disposal sites and the way to solve the problem, Complex problems of technosphere safety: materials international. scientific. Conf., 12 November 2015, Voronezh, part 9, 138-142 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Kotlyarov, S. Petrov, Risk assessment procedure for economic-geological and cost estimate of mineral deposits, Gornyi Zhurnal, 9, 94-99 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. Borisovich, N. Kurbanov, V. Zaernyuk, B. Sefullaev, Practical risk management at gold mining companies, Gorny Zhurnal, 11, 70-75 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vaverková, D. Adamcová, Long-Term Temperature Monitoring of a Municipal Solid Waste Landfill, Polish J. Environ. Stud., 24, 1373-1378 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Shi, T. Zhang, J. Zhang, Y. Ai, Y. Zhang, Prototype heat exchange and monitoring system at a municipal solid waste landfill in China, Waste Manag., 78, 659-668 (2018). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Lopes, et al., Geophysical technique and groundwater monitoring to detect leachate contamination in the surrounding area of a landfill – Londrina (PR – Brazil), J. Environ. Manage, 113, 481-487 (2012). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jovanov, B. Vujić, G. Vujić, Optimization of the monitoring of landfill gas and leachate in closed methanogenic landfills, J. Environ. Manage, 216, 32-40 (2018). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Beaven, C. Scheutz, Landfill gas emission monitoring, Waste Manag., 87, 833-834 (2019). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kormi, S. Mhadhebi, N. Bel Hadj Ali, T. Abichou, R. Green, Estimation of fugitive landfill methane emissions using surface emission monitoring and Genetic Algorithms optimization, Waste Manag., 72, 313-328 (2018). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xing, et al., Real-time monitoring of methane oxidation in a simulated landfill cover soil and MiSeq pyrosequencing analysis of the related bacterial community structure, Waste Manag, 68, 369-377 (2017). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Iacoboaea, F. Petrescu, Landfill monitoring using remote sensing: a case study of Glina, Romania, Waste Manag. Res., 31, 1075-1080 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Simões, C.A.A. Catapreta, Monitoring and modeling of long-term settlements of an experimental landfill in Brazil, Waste Manag., 33, 420-430 (2013). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Glukhov, I. Ilin, O. Iliashenko, Improving the efficiency of architectural solutions based on cloud services integration Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 9870 LNCS, 512-524 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L. Borisoglebskaya, E. Provotorova, S. Sergeev, A. Khudyakov, Automated storage and retrieval system for Industry 4.0 concept, International Scientific Workshop “Advanced Technologies in Material Science, Mechanical and Automation Engineering”, MIP: Engineering-2019, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., 537, 032036 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Gusev, Experiment to create a monitoring system of economic objects using LORAWAN, Wireless technology, 2, 43, 72-76 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Timofeev, Comparison of various approaches to multi-channel information fusion in C-OTDR systems for remote monitoring of extended objects, Scientific and technical Journal of information technologies, mechanics and optics, 15, 1, 122-129 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Flah, Machine learning, DMK Press, Moscow (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Progunova, T. Voronova, S. Bogatyreva, O. Kostyukova, Innovative aspects of preferential rules of goods origin in the economy of global chains: applicability for the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 2019, 012048 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.