E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- E. Mukhametshina, I. Aitov, 3D-models as a method for reflecting volume and spatial parameters of oil-contamined sites, E3S Web of Conferences, 140 (2019). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Davydova, V. Tagasov, Environmental pollution by oil and oil products, RUDN, Moscow (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kulikov, N. Patrin, Remediation of oil-contaminated lands, Russia young: advanced technologies in industry, 3 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Scopina, E. Panov, Reclamation of disturbed lands, Bibliographer, Moscow (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Vyalih, S. Shulga, Recultivation of lands, The Center. Chernozem, Voronezh (1980). [Google Scholar]
- T. Fedoseva, Recultivation of lands, Ear, Moscow (1977). [Google Scholar]
- G. Kolbasov, M. Rozanova, Use of industrial humates for reclamation of oil-contaminated peat soils, MGU, Moscow (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Stom, D. Potapov, Method of purification and reclamation of soils contaminated with oil and oil products, General issues of chemical technology, 19 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lushnikov, N. Mitrofanova, N. Tereschenko, Features of biological reclamation of oil-contaminated and technogenic-saline soils, Ecology and industry of Russia, 6 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Muravev, B. Korryev, A. Lyzndzberg, Assessment of the ecological state of the soil, Christmas+, SPb (1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bannikov, Fundamentals of ecology and environmental protection, Ear, Moscow (1999). [Google Scholar]
- L. Astanin, K. Blagosklonov, Nature protection, Ear, Moscow (1984). [Google Scholar]
- L. Motorina, A. Savich, Ecological basis of land reclamation, Science, Moscow (1985). [Google Scholar]
- N. Cherkasova, Ecological basis of reclamation, Science, Moscow (1985). [Google Scholar]
- B. Chyzhov, V. Kozina, Forest and oil of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Yu. Mandriki, Tyumen (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Regional standard “Permissible residual content of oil and oil products in soils after reclamation and other restoration works on the territory of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Ugra”, approved by the resolution of the government ofthe Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Ugra dated 10 December 2004, no. 466-p. [Google Scholar]
- K. Lopatin, State of environment and natural resources in Nizhnevartovsk district in 2003-2005, Yuogorski, Nizhnevartovsk (2006). [Google Scholar]
- I. Aitov, E. Kozelkova, E. Kuznecova, Typical types of negative impacts on license areas of oil companies in the area of cluster sites, Yuogorski, Nizhnevartovsk (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Dobrinski, V. Plotnikov, Ecology of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, SoftDesign, Tyumen (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kazanceva, S. Gashev, Monitoring studies at the site of an emergency oil spill in the taiga zone of Western Siberia, 1 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kazanceva, M. Cherkasova, E. Talipova, Formation of vegetation cover at the site of oil pollution remediation in the sub-taiga of Western Siberia, 6 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Grime, Benefits of plant diversity to ecosystems: immediate, filter and founder effects, 6 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Holdridge, Life zone ecology, Life zone ecology, 3 (1967). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. McLaren, R. Turkington, Ecosystem properties determined by plant functional group identity, Journal of Ecology, 98, 2 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.