E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Hort, R.A. Filippov, Normative-technical database of machines for modern technologies of industrial gardening, Collection reports of the International Scientific-Technical Conference “System technologies and machines for the innovative development of the agricultural sector of Russia”, 1, 202-205 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Smirnov, D.O. Hort, R.A. Filippov, N.N. Romanyuk, S.V. Esipov, Improving the processing technology of the inter-stem zone between the rows of horticultural plantations in the external milling section, Bulletin of the Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostycheva, 4, 34, 83-88 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ozpinar, A. Ozpinar, A. Cay, Soil management effect on soil properties in traditional and mechanized vineyards under a semiarid Mediterranean environment, Soil and Tillage Research, 178, 198-208 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Armor, Field experience, M.: Alliance, 351 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54784-2011, Tests of agricultural machinery. Methods for assessing technical parameters, Moscow: Standarinform, 19 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- STO AIST 4.4-2010, Machines and tools for tillage in gardens, vineyards, hop in the mildew and berries. Methods for assessing functional indicators, Moscow: Rosinformagrotech, 37 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 52777-2007, Agricultural machinery. Energy assessment methods, Moscow: Standarinform, 6 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Filippov, Improving the efficiency of using high-profile milling cultivator in horticulture, Collection of reports of the International Scientific and Technical Conference “Intelligent machine technology and equipment for the implementation of the state program of agricultural development”, 1, 336-339 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Md.A. Matin, J.M. Fielke, M.A. Jacky, Furrow parameters in rotary strip-tillage: Effect of blade geometry and rotary speed, Biosystems Engineering, 118, 7-15 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Filippov, D.O. Hort, Garden universal milling cutter FSU-2.5, Collection of reports of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Young Scientists in Solving Actual Problems of Science”, 42-43 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mairghany, Azmi Yahya, N.M. Adam, Ahmad S. Mat Su, Suha Elsoragaby Rotary tillage effects on some selected physical properties of fine textured soil in wetland rice cultivation in Malaysia, Soil and Tillage Research, 194 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. MacDonald, L.R. Costello, J.M. Lichter, D. Quickert, Fill soil effects on soil aeration and tree growth, J. Arboric., 30, 1, 19-27 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Anpat, Raheman H. Investigations on power requirement of active-passive combination tillage implement, Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food, 10, 4-13 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Catania, M. Vallone, F. Pipitone, G.F. Argento, G. Spartà, V.A. Laudicina, Soil management effect on soil penetration resistance in the vineyar, J. Agric. Eng., 44, 344-347 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. Coulouma, H. Boizard, G. Trotoux, P. Lagacherie, G. Richard, Effect of deep tillage for vineyard establishment on soil structure: a case study in southern France, Soil Tillage Res., 88, 132-143 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.