E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- V.L. Pilipyuk, Grain and seed storage technology, M.: High school textbook (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Lichko (Ed.), Technology for processing crop products, M.: KolosS (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. Öztürk, B. Esen, Physical and Mechanical Properties of Barley, Agricultura Tropica Et Subtropica, 41, 3 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Lapina, Beer and drinks, 5 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Efremova, Bulletin of the Agrarian University of Northern Zauralye, 1, 32 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.Ya. Koryachkina, N.V. Labutina, N.A. Berezinai, et al., Quality control of raw materials, semi-finished products and bakery products: Textbook for universities, M.: DeLi Plus (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Druzhkin, Yu.V. Lobachev, L.P. Shevtsova, Z.D. Lyashenko, Fundamentals of scientific research in crop production and selection: Textbook, Saratov: Saratov State Agrarian University (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Kazakov, G.P. Karpilenko, Biochemistry of grain and bakery products, St. Petersburg: GIORD (2005). [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Hosni, Grain and grain products. M: Profession (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Narcissus, Malt production technology, St. Petersburg: Profession (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Yusupova, Bakery of Russia, 2 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Tsuglenok, G.I. Tsuglenok, G.G. Yusupova, An integrated system for the disinfection of grain and products of its processing, Krasnoyarsk: Krasnodar State Agrarian University (2004). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Pankina, E.S. Belokurova, N.A. Politaeva, V.N. Lomasov, N.Z. Bashun, E3S Web of Conferences: International Science Conference on Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development, SPbWOSCE 2018, St. Petersburg: EDP Sciences (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. Abi, L. Crokel, S. Hill, International Journal of Food Microbiology, 28 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- T. Pilipenko, E. Belokurova, I. Pankina, A. Shlykova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.