E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- R. Deng, N. L. Chang, Z. Ouyang, C. M. Chong, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 109, 532-550 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Jordan, S.R. Kurtz, NREL, JA-5200-51664 (June 2012). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Tihanovskay, Y.V. Mashihina, Biological environmental control,VoGU, Vologda (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Chesnokova, N.V. Chugai, Biological methods of estimating quality of environmental objects,Publishing House Vladim. state University, Vladimir(2008). [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Gelashvili, V.S. Bezel, M.E. Bezrukov, E.B. Romanova, A.A. Silkin, A.A. Nizhnygorodzev, Principles and methods of environmental toxicology, Publishing House of Nizhny Novgorod State University, Nizhny Novgorod (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bubnov, S.A. Buymova, A.A. Gushchin, T.V. Izvekova, Biotest analysis - an integrated method for assessing the quality of environmental objects, GOU VPO Ivan. state chemical technol. un-t, Ivanovo (2007). [Google Scholar]
- ERD F 16.3.16-10, The methodology for determining the toxicity of production and consumption waste by the express method using the Biotester series device (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Izmailova, O.A. Lyashenko, I.V. Antonov, Biotesting and bioindication of the state of water bodies, SPbGTURP, St. Petersburg (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Russian National Standard, Water. Determination of toxicity by survival of freshwater ciliates Paramecium caudatum Ehrenberg, 57166 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the application of bioassay methods to assess the quality of water in drinking water supply systems, MR, no. TsOSPVR 005-95. [Google Scholar]
- ERD F 16.3.12-07, The methodology for determining the toxicity of ash and slag waste by biotesting based on the survival of paramecium and ceriodaphnia, Federal number FR.1.39.2007.04104, soil science faculty of Moscow State University and OJSC All-Russian Thermotechnical Institute. [Google Scholar]
- ERD F 14.1:2:3.13-06, ERD F 16.1: 2.3:3.10-06, Methodology for determining the toxicity of wastes, soils, sewage, surface and groundwater sediments by biotesting using equidimensional ciliates Paramecium caudatumErenberg, Federal number FR.1.39.2006.02506, LETAP, Moscow State University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.